Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

10 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

No doubt we have had a word with him.

He knows what happened to Parker, he wants the sack.

Odds are on its this man next for us.

And all Leicester fans will rejoice. 

The guy is a Grade A c***, who takes zero blame for anything, throws players under the bus to save himself. Has the tactical nouse of a frog, couldn't sign a good player if it bit him on the arse. 

Be warned, his shelf life is very very short. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, babyblue said:

The guy is a Grade A c***, who takes zero blame for anything, throws players under the bus to save himself. Has the tactical nouse of a frog, couldn't sign a good player if it bit him on the arse. 

Would you swap him for Gerrard?

Just now, VillaParkAvenue said:

Would you swap him for Gerrard?

I don't think we should get a poor manager just to get rid of Gerrard. That is not a very sustainable way to run a club. 

That we seem to pine for Rodgers just goes to show how far we've fallen as fanbase. 

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, babyblue said:

It's 3 years for each club since Swansea. And apart from Liverpool he has been successful in all of them. And has a over 50% winning percentage as a manager, and is not yet 50.

15 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

It's 3 years for each club since Swansea. And apart from Liverpool he has been successful in all of them. And has a over 50% winning percentage as a manager, and is not yet 50.

We were great for a year and from that point onwards it's been a slow unravelling. He demands control and removed good club men from key positions, installing his own men and everything starts going to shit in those departments. He throws players under the bus left right and centre. 

We've done well thanks to individual brilliance from players like Maddison, Tielemans and Vardy and not his tactical ability. The football, outside of the first year has been utterly woeful. 

I hope to god you want him, it will save us £20m.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

And apart from Liverpool he has been successful in all of them

If our illustrious coach hadn't fallen over, he'd have likely delivered their first title in decades. He did well there until he didn't. 

A three year shelf life is better than 6 games

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

I'd go Rodgers, He's a top coach, really improves players and will untie a dressing room

Hoping that's intentional, if you mean unite... he's thrown every player under a bus, they hate him. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Dale said:

If our illustrious coach hadn't fallen over, he'd have likely delivered their first title in decades. He did well there until he didn't. 

A three year shelf life is better than 6 games

Is it when he leaves you in such a shambles and worse off than when he took over. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, babyblue said:

Is it when he leaves you in such a shambles and worse off than when he took over. 

Suppose its a case of identifying that it's over early and pushing them out prior to it becoming toxic. Swansea and Pool left in a better position mind, because they didn't hold on too long! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, babyblue said:

We were great for a year and from that point onwards it's been a slow unravelling. He demands control and removed good club men from key positions, installing his own men and everything starts going to shit in those departments. He throws players under the bus left right and centre. 

We've done well thanks to individual brilliance from players like Maddison, Tielemans and Vardy and not his tactical ability. The football, outside of the first year has been utterly woeful. 

I hope to god you want him, it will save us £20m.

I don't want him anywhere near Villa. In fact, I even want him to stay away when we play you, that is how little I want him.

My fellow Villa fans are absolutely and completely blinded by our current woes and poor managerial efforts by Gerrard that they know not what they say.

Please, for the love of God, keep him or send him anywhere but here. 

Edited by daft