Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

My mate was Middlesbroughs mascot Roary.

I know a guy who was Villa's mascot for a while a few years back (every other home game I think it was).

I met Christopher Walken once at the hotel I worked for back home in Newport, he approached me early in the morning and asked for a recommendation on a newspaper, being roughly 18 and a little in awe I mumbled that I'd heard the Sun was a decent paper.......

I met Christopher Walken once at the hotel I worked for back home in Newport, he approached me early in the morning
Were you scared?

600full-christopher-walken.jpg

At work and unable to view that jpg but can imagine what it looks like.

I promise you that the last thing you'd have thought he would have been was a Hollywood movie star. He stayed at this hotel for about a week whilst filming for something and he wore the same clothes every single day, morning, noon and night, a plain white t-shirt and a pair of faded black jogging bottoms. His clothes probably amounted to about £3 in value, kept himself to himself though largely as you'd imagine.

• 5 months later...

I was swore at by AP McCoy, I was about 4 or 5 and I went to night meeting at Bangor On Dee racecourse, having no interest in horse racing at the time I decided to play on the grass where the horses came onto the course, I was in AP's way and he told me to 'get out the way' :lol:

Â