Midweek Football 7/10 March

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Hate the fact its going to be that despicable scum6 lowlife cartel finishing top 6 spots this year. Hateful scum.

We are going to be one of those despicable scum in the not too distant future :)

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Yeah but everyone will love us for blowing up the the cartel and because weve got Phillipe Coutinho. 

I suspect everyone will be saying we bought our way there and we are just as bad as the rest of them. But hey, I don't give a **** what others think, I just can't wait to be dining at the top table. When the neutrals hate u it means u are successful. Bring on the hate :)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Feels like the only positives for Everton here is Gordon & Richarlison. They look so vunerable and I'd be real worried if I were a fan.

Gordon has looked excellent every time I've seen him. If Everton do drop I'd like for us to make a move for him. 

• Like 2

Just now, PieFacE said:

Gordon has looked excellent every time I've seen him. If Everton do drop I'd like for us to make a move for him. 

Agreed. He's a very solid player.

2 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

I suspect everyone will be saying we bought our way there and we are just as bad as the rest of them. But hey, I don't give a **** what others think, I just can't wait to be dining at the top table. When the neutrals hate u it means u are successful. Bring on the hate :)

At least no one will be able to accuse us of abusing human rights, ot sporteashing, of being money laundering tory Russian sleeping bag partners, of bribing match officials, of profiteering attempts to destroy the game during pandemics etc etc we might spend money but we are morally on a different planet to that lot.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

At least no one will be able to accuse us of abusing human rights, ot sporteashing, of being money laundering tory Russian sleeping bag partners, of bribing match officials, of profiteering attempts to destroy the game during pandemics etc etc we might spend money but we are morally on a different planet to that lot.

Yup among those clubs we're basically the rebels against the empire

• Like 1

Â