Weekends Football 17/19 September

andykeenan

I don't know if ASM is selfish or he just doesn't trust his teammates at all.  He's a brilliant player whenever I watch him, but always seems to shoot straight at the keeper when he has a teammate he could square it to, more often than not.  

Just now, KMitch said:

I don't know if ASM is selfish or he just doesn't trust his teammates at all.  He's a brilliant player whenever I watch him, but always seems to shoot straight at the keeper when he has a teammate he could square it to, more often than not.  

Yeah I'm not sure I'd want him here. 

He works for a team like Newcastle but I think he'd struggle at a big team for this reason.

1 minute ago, KMitch said:

The roll through to Joelinton was so simple there, completely ignored him 

6 minutes ago, KMitch said:

I'm still baffled that they spent 40 million on him...  Put it this way, that's more than we paid for Buendia, who is our record signing...

Awful, awful signing. Makes our Wesley deal look positively brilliant by comparison.

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

If this was Smith you be calling for his head. Bielsa Out? 

Worst defense in the Prem heading into this game.  Nobody has faced more shots or touches in the box than Leeds have so far.  

Â