Official site - digital membership

chappy

Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere, thought it might be worth giving people a nudge in case they haven’t checked their emails. Your account with the OS is changing and you need to re-register.

Don't have a digital membership yet?

Register now and become #PartOfThePride!

Here's some of what you get:

• Watch Pre & post-match news and highlights on VillaTV.
  • Listen to live match commentary.
  • Exclusive Villa competitions and polls.
  • Personalise your digital experience with the Club.
  • Access to the Pride Rewards loyalty scheme
  • Manage your ticketing account

I found the process of registering again and linking my ticketing account to be pretty glitchy but got there eventually. I was doing it on a phone so may work more smoothly on a computer.

Hopefully this means we might hear something about a potential ballot for the final home game of the season soon!

Oh I just ignored the email, thought it was just a blanket email to get people registered. They don't make it clear you need to register a new account and the old one will be deleted..

Are you sure that's the case?

26 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Oh I just ignored the email, thought it was just a blanket email to get people registered. They don't make it clear you need to register a new account and the old one will be deleted..

Are you sure that's the case?

No you're right, if you already have a Digital Membership it won't be deleted (my old account still works). I think it was a general marketing email to push registrations but they're also asking everyone to make sure they link their 'Fan ID' to their Digital Membership account.

They're moving all of the different platforms to a single login - basically so that you don't have to log in separately for the website, the ticket site, the shop, Villa TV or the loyalty scheme page - they're all different websites, some run by different companies, so bringing them all onto a single log in makes a lot of sense and save you having to have four different passwords.

• 4 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Stratvillan said:

Does any one know if your kids need to have photo id? (12  and 15).

You don't need photo id to use the official website.

You need a photo Id to be in the draw to attend the Chelsea game. Some season ticket holders have received an email telling them to do this. Others haven't......yet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hippo said:

You need a photo Id to be in the draw to attend the Chelsea game. Some season ticket holders have received an email telling them to do this. Others haven't......yet.

Ah. This thread then:

8 minutes ago, John said:

Will it be 9,500 tickets for us and 500 for away fans?

the club apparently gets the choice of whether to allow away fans in or not. i can't imagine why any club would and ours would go down in my estimation if they gave 500 tickets to away fans that could be given to villa fans

• Like 1