Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I can't believe how candidly they talk about signing Gabby, forgetting the years of abuse he has had to endure at their place. Morons.

That is... until one SHA fan astutely points out that: 'Gabby would rather slit his wrists than come here'.

They also suggest the Fonz is a nose.

So vile have the money, the trophies in the cabinet, the big historic ground - what do we have?

Not alot.

Think again. The main reasons we despise them (apart from their ego's and fickleness) are the above reasons... deep, deep down it is.

And guess what - the reason they hate us is our name. We are Birmingham City F.C.

The title of this was " Why Vile Hate Us And Why We Hate Them"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep brilliant isn't it, I saw that as well amongst the many other similar mutterings.

They seem to think because we have a thread of several hundred pages we are obsessed with them yet just fail to realise that there are a **** lot of things to laugh about where they are concerned.

I also love the fact they have a Laugh at B6 thread which is a copy of this one and its not managed to get beyond 20 pages. :D

I counted about 7 threads about Villa on there.

was browsing a noses forum and found this funny

" by FrancisLatchfordHatton » "Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:08 pm"

Win the cup? believe me it won't happen. After 57 years down there I have the sum of

1 Losing cup final, and two losing semi finals.

I remember about the time Trevor Francis was just breaking into the team, I was about 24/25 and they anounced over the tannoy that our oldest supporter had just had his

late eighties birthday. Me and my mate looked at each other and I said " Well the poor old

sod hasn't seen them win the cup but at least we will" I'm 66 now and getting desperate "

They are discussing whether they'd prefer to win the league cup and get relegated or bow out to West Ham and stay up, some of them want the cup........if stories doing the rounds are to be believed it could be the cup, relegation followed by financial meltdown.

Was'nt there a gentleman's agreement in place in the 1880s between Villa and SHA so that neither would take the city's name?

If so, the fact that they decided to go back on that agreement is nothing to be proud of! In fact that's probably one of the more notable facts about their history (oh and the gypsy curse). How can you NOT ridicule them?

To be fair I think it's about time we started up a bitter bitter Sunderland thread after all the whinging and crying I've seen and that's just on 606.

Lumpic cost 6m.... Foster cost 6m, Dann 5m, Todger Johnson cost 5m, Hleb 2m for the loan.... how much will they get back for selling off their players? THe best is Lumpic, he cost 6m, but I supposed he scored against us, so he can join their hall of legends, featuring Geoff Horseshite and Chrstophe "Can't score" Dugarry.

Have you seen Dugarry's scoring record, considering his "striker" status.... shocking.

It's going to be Zigic who's going to be tough to move on.... I almost feel sorry for him. 2m tall and gangly as ****, can't jump so he's beaten to headers, got all the confidence of me when I've got to do a presentation, and he can't score to save his life!

And guess what - the reason they hate us is our name. We are Birmingham City F.C.

I hate them because ALL of their fans are such utter words removed.

This (and fixed)

Lumpic cost 6m.... Foster cost 6m, Dann 5m, Todger Johnson cost 5m, Hleb 2m for the loan.... how much will they get back for selling off their players? THe best is Lumpic, he cost 6m, but I supposed he scored against us, so he can join their hall of legends, featuring Geoff Horseshite and Chrstophe "Can't score" Dugarry.

Have you seen Dugarry's scoring record, considering his "striker" status.... shocking.

i seem to remember a mate of mine telling me that Dugarry was voted their 2nd best player of all time!

he was there for no longer than 12 months before jumping ship, god they are pathetic. :crylaugh:

Â