Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

The Bluenoses we're fantastic too; it's summat we could learn from if we're on the back foot, all too often we get on the backs of the team, summat the Noses don't seem to do.

You reached that conclusion based on one game, their first of a new season in front of a bumper 18k crowd. :)

I'm sorry your statement above is just daft.

I got a free ticket to their game Saturday so went down-Blues were very impressive, and very unlucky not to gain at least a point. The Bluenoses we're fantastic too; it's summat we could learn from if we're on the back foot, all too often we get on the backs of the team, summat the Noses don't seem to do.

As for what Robinson did; I totally agree with him. Watford players we're diving all over the place, and on that occasion the bloke Forestieri went down like he'd been shot, only to get up as soon as he realised the ref wasn't buying it.

I honestly think Blues could push for the top 6 if they keep playing the way they did on Saturday.

I guffawed when I read this.

I'm hoping they follow the Coventry example

Thats just financial misery.  Im hoping they all come down with syphilis and that the government decide to burn them all to prevent a epidemic. 

Whaddeedoo?

blose player went down injured, watford kicked ball out for them and fat robinson instead of giving ball back went on and tried to score (and almost did), watford players went mad. proper unsportsmanship from them blosers

They were very impressive but on the back foot?

You can be impressive even if you are on the back foot for certain parts of the game, you can then be on top for other parts of the game. Any idiot who knows the first thing about football will tell you that. But when they were under pressure, Noses got right behind the team. You take the mick out of them having a crowd of 18k, but if we were in their position I'd love to see what our attendances would be like.

The majority of Barry's posts have been in this thread, and are generally sympathetic towards our unwashed neighbours.

Suspicious...

I just don't obsessively hate them like a lot of Villa fans do. 

On my phone so I cba to search but IIRC he's the guy who reckoned SHA actually have more fans and in fact used to get bigger crowds as well.

That's just fact tbh, there's a link on this thread to a page that will tell you that for quite a lot of both clubs' history crowds have been pretty similar, and that they have overtaken us on occasion.

The Blues are a big club with a proud history, God knows why we try and deny it and become all bitter about it. They are the club that bears the city's name and they are the club that dominates the city.

Edited by BarryVernison

The Blues are a big club with a proud history, God knows why we try and deny it and become all bitter about it.

Bitter about what?! A league cup and a milk cup? Small Heath has never been a big club. What a load of absolute nonsense. 

• Like 1

The Blues are a big club with a proud history, God knows why we try and deny it and become all bitter about it.

Bitter about what?! A league cup and a milk cup? Small Heath has never been a big club. What a load of absolute nonsense. 

Exactly, Villa fans have nothing to really be bitter about with regards to them, but we seem to obsess over them.

The Blues are a big club with a proud history, God knows why we try and deny it and become all bitter about it. They are the club that bears the city's name and they are the club that dominates the city.

:crylaugh:

Pathetic and obvious trolling. Yawwwn. 

They could easily go down this year, they have a terrible team.

I don't obsess over Blues and I think fans on both sides take it too far. But to say they have a proud history is ridiculous. 2 trophies in over 100 years is not impressive.

Also they do not dominate the city, for the first time in my life I now live in Birmingham and Aston Villa have a much bigger presence within the city. From what I have seen it goes Aston Villa----Birmingham City-----Manchester United------West Brom/Liverpool.

Edited by Voinjama

Â