Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I genuinely don't think Redmond is any good, comes across as a Mark Albrighton to me. I don't think him being in their team would make any difference on their league positions. The only thing is he was one of their very few saleable assets, as he's an U21 player and it seems they didn't get very much for him.

redmond is raw potential but thats a real bargain for norwich when you look at palace paying 6 million for gayle, whos had 6 months in the championship, redmond has been a regular for 2 seasons and played in europe. Would have liked him here esp at that price.

Just shows how skint they are really

didnt they release King as well.

all thats left is Zigic :D

They wish they could release King, he is out injured with a bad knee injury and another year or so to run he isn't going anywhere.

But Zigic got his pay rise :)

The sales of Redmond & Davies will pay for Zigic's final year, with about £250k left over to add to Yeung's prison fund.

Can they still sell the club with his assets frozen? The dream ending to all this would be that they would sell off the Sty, and then them ground-sharing with Solihull Moors

But what happens if yeung gets off? Surely that will help them out as his assets won't be frozen anymore?

The state of the club is terrible but I am surprised they have not gone into administration yet. Maybe the finances are not so bad as we think..

**** awesome.

They've signed a shitload of lower league free transfers, season-long loans and Highland rejects.

If that thick Jawdee does anything with that lot it'll be a miracle :D

I tell you what he has signed a lot of bold auld units for their team, I think it is fairly obvious they are going to adopt a physical and direct approach next season.

They've signed a load of rubbish but I've just got a feeling Clark will do okay with them, by okay I mean mid table.

Do we really want them to go into admin now? They clearly don't have the club's interest at hand, and they're bound to fall down the leagues with their current strategy

They could find a saviour going into admin

Edited by villarule123

Â