Random Footballers From Your Youth

rjw63

65-F6-D248-9169-4751-ABD5-03-DA4-BA9-D90[/url]

I am the same as many on here that could name most the squads in the Premier League between 1995 and 2002 as I collected Panini stickers like a filthy crack addict chases their next fix. 

95/96 was the first one I completed. That lot pictured above stick in my mind due to them looking like criminals, but also Blissett’s terrible Barnet. 

Panini turned me into a petit thief at the time as I stole my friends Paul Scholes swap at his house while he turned his back. Not my proudest moment. He wasn’t interested in the Shaka Hislop I had 5 swaps of. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

65-F6-D248-9169-4751-ABD5-03-DA4-BA9-D90[/url]

I am the same as many on here that could name most the squads in the Premier League between 1995 and 2002 as I collected Panini stickers like a filthy crack addict chases their next fix. 

95/96 was the first one I completed. That lot pictured above stick in my mind due to them looking like criminals, but also Blissett’s terrible Barnet. 

Panini turned me into a petit thief at the time as I stole my friends Paul Scholes swap at his house while he turned his back. Not my proudest moment. He wasn’t interested in the Shaka Hislop I had 5 swaps of. 

They certainly do look like the Wormwood Scrubs XI

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember watching George Eastham and Tony Hateley play.I saw Eastham right up against the corner flag and he dribbled around 2 players and got away.I also saw Hateley jump above the crossbar and head the ball down into the goal.

Â