WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

6 minutes ago, Oaks said:

Whenever i put this on, its always Walsall fans on. Do they now have the largest fan base in the area?

Largest number of moaners.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Oaks said:

Whenever i put this on, its always Walsall fans on. Do they now have the largest fan base in the area?

I listened in on the way back from Saturday’s game. Pretty much all of the callers were Sadlers fans , plus they interviewed their manager. Christ, it was dull as dish water..

On 20/09/2023 at 12:52, Strog said:

I listened in on the way back from Saturday’s game. Pretty much all of the callers were Sadlers fans , plus they interviewed their manager. Christ, it was dull as dish water..

Was it Dan who wants every manager sacked coz they ain't good enough?

2 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Was it Dan who wants every manager sacked coz they ain't good enough?

Didn’t catch the name but they were bleating about going down to the conference to rebuild. WTF they are 14th or something last time I looked 🤣

On 20/09/2023 at 12:52, Strog said:

Why do they think anyone gives a **** about Walsall?

Nobody cares.

11 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Why do they think anyone gives a **** about Walsall?

Nobody cares.

Probably because aside from blosers they are the only ones who call in 😉

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve listened to WM commentary tonight and there’s a phone in on now.

I only listen to WM when Villa are on or a bit of the nightly phone in, yet tonight yet again we have been bombarded with trailers for Rakeem **** Omar.

Id love to know why I keep getting this guy rammed continuously down my gullet (kw.gif) when he’s absolutely shite, and they never advertise any other presenters.

Im guessing his dad owns the station or something because there’s no other sane reason such a crap presenter gets so much hype.

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

I’ve listened to WM commentary tonight and there’s a phone in on now.

I only listen to WM when Villa are on or a bit of the nightly phone in, yet tonight yet again we have been bombarded with trailers for Rakeem **** Omar.

Id love to know why I keep getting this guy rammed continuously down my gullet (kw.gif) when he’s absolutely shite, and they never advertise any other presenters.

Im guessing his dad owns the station or something because there’s no other sane reason such a crap presenter gets so much hype.

I listened to him a few months ago, wondering what all the fuss was about because it is meant to be quite funny.

Never ever again 

Â