WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

On 28/01/2021 at 23:49, Follyfoot said:

It’s called song from an unmade silent movie by Hurricane Smith. Absolutely no idea why it was used but always makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up as it reminds me how good the Villa were in this period. Even had it as my ringtone years ago, Would love to know why it was used 

I read this comment before heading the song. I expected some kind of triumphant orchestral masterpiece.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greenfly said:

I read this comment before heading the song. I expected some kind of triumphant orchestral masterpiece.

It’s a kind of having to be there at the time type of thing coupled with the fact that the older you get the more nostalgic you get apart from wanting a younger Mrs 👍

• Like 2

Pete The Reet(ard) really doesn't have anything new to say does he?

Got to be single, his ex wife must-have **** off when she discovered her toothless hubby had a thing for Kenny Burns.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Pete The Reet(ard) really doesn't have anything new to say does he?

Got to be single, his ex wife must-have **** off when she discovered her toothless hubby had a thing for Kenny Burns.

Or ‘skip’ was the final straw that broke the camels back 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

I had to turn it off last night when some bloke came on who couldn't string a sentence together. Sounded absolutely plastered.

Probably the one I thought was faking retardedness. Wasn't faking in the end.

48 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

I had to turn it off last night when some bloke came on who couldn't string a sentence together. Sounded absolutely plastered.

The dog head?

Â