The economic impact of Covid-19

Genie

14 minutes ago, bickster said:

As has been said many times over, people from London really have no idea what a shit public transport system is, said EVERYBODY not from London

I remember a London born and raised mate complaining about losing his free bus travel at 12. Not only don't we get that, where I currently live has 3 buses a day; 2 are within half an hour of each other. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, bickster said:

As has been said many times over, people from London really have no idea what a shit public transport system is, said EVERYBODY not from London

It is shit . As someone that uses it daily i can tell you its shit. 

Just because other places ones are shit tok doesnt mean londons isnt.

Just now, Davkaus said:

Spent much time on public transport pretty much anywhere else, Dem? Inside or outside of the UK?

There can't be many cities in the world with better public transport service.

I have only lived in london. But i have been to various countries  on holiday and used their services.

I thought viennas was brilliant as was the one in munich.

I thought the one in boston though old was reliable.

The ones in Paris i thought were shit. Really bad. For me londons is terrible simply for the amount of train delays, over crowding and the over expensive price if tickets. 

Bicks is point is so wrong about us Londoners. Like we never step foot out of london to not have nothing ro compare to. If there is one thing us londoners know about its trains as all we do is bloody use them!

1 minute ago, bickster said:

"On f***, I missed the train, I'll have to wait an eternal three minutes until the next one"

Bugger, I missed the bus, When's the nex ... oh here's another one

More like o feck trains gone down third time today. Oh no the other lines gone down as well. Oh i  know i will get the bus instead ah shit cant get that either as the bus is so packed and wont let anyone on.

Uber it is then

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

You think the tube is cheap?? You can't be serious. 

Zone 1 and 2 - £7:20 daily cap Weekly Cap £36.10 is extortionately cheap. That's unlimited travel in zone 1 and 2 for £7:20 a day, it is beyond cheap

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Zone 1 and 2 - £7:20 daily cap Weekly Cap £36.10 is extortionately cheap. That's unlimited travel in zone 1 and 2 for £7:20 a day, it is beyond cheap

You comparing zones that are close to together.  I live in zone 5 so thats why im saying its expesnive. Its over £200 a month. That is not cheap. We are getting regular tube increases in January too. Although i think there was a freeze this year for once

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

You forget my daughter lives in London

You wiley old fox. Didnt even know you had kids. You never mentioned them 🙂

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I live in zone 5 so thats why im saying its expesnive.

£12.30 daily cap, £61.70 weekly into Zone 1. Essentially all you commuters not only get cheap public transport Mon-Fri, you get the weekends FREE

Â