Claret Club Membership 2019/20

LoughboroughLion

4 hours ago, HeyAnty said:

Sorry not sure where else to put this.

Folks, im from Northern Ireland and only really get to see the Villa in London.  (Cheaper flights and i have free accommodation thanks to the Brother, moneys tight).  It does mean sitting with home fans unfortunately though.

Anyway, my kid supports Villa, much to the abuse of his Man utd and Liverpool class mates.  That's really the only two teams people support over here, but he didn't have an option as i have supported them for 35years.

So he turned 8 last week and all he wanted for his birthday is to go to Villa park for a match.  London wouldn't suffice as he wants to sing for some reason.  

I purchased a Claret Membership this morning to try and get us two tickets , 35 quid but get a 10 quid back for ticket so wasnt to bad.  

Does anyone know if i can get two tickets with it, one for me and one for him ?  Any replies appreciated.

Sorry should have noted, not trying to get ones for City game.  Looking at spurs or sheff utd perhaps.

Join your local Lions (Official Supporters) Club. They'll be able to arrange tickets.

4 hours ago, villan-scott said:

I don’t think you’re restricted in where you can sit with a cub membership, but assume you’ll only be able to buy kids tickets on it.

Whereas the full membership will give you more flexibility on the ticket for adults kids and concessions. 

Cub membership does restrict buying tickets in some areas. Not sure exactly where. 

You can buy a cub ticket and then call the ticket office and pay extra to upgrade it to an adult ticket if that helps in any way. 

Â