Claret Club Membership 2019/20

LoughboroughLion

1 hour ago, villaglint said:

A cub membership is an absolute no brainier. You get four free games which pays for the cost of the membership and a free gift which in the last two years has been very good although a long wait to get it. Very nice quality hoody that my daughter wears all the time and last year a pretty decent ruck sack. 

Also get Birthday card and Xmas card signed by all the players. 

She's 26.

(Although I agree the Cubs deal is fantastic).

Buy her a membership Derek and move to the Upper Trinity to sit with her when she goes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Where on the website do I buy a Claret and a Cub membership?  Can’t seem to find it, just a holding page I think.  Or am I just being dumb?

https://avfc.queue-it.net/?c=avfc&e=avfcq&ver=v3-aspnet-3.5.1&cver=11&t=https%3a%2f%2ftickets.avfc.co.uk%2fmemberships%3futm_source%3dweb%26utm_medium%3dmembershiphome%26utm_campaign%3dMemberships

Click below to purchase a membership and become #PartOfThePride!

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Why would you?

Fuzzy thinking when I bought it and fuzzy when I sold it.

Unlike me I didn’t read the benefits beforehand then got rid of it also before doing so...( I know, inexplicable)...

45 minutes ago, ender4 said:

that sounds a lot - over 10,000 memberships?

Interested if this is fact or has come from social media ‘Chinese whispers’...

Apparently around 5000 have been sold...  It must be 7 or 8 thousand by now...  I heard it was getting on for 10k but that was yesterday so must be over 10k now.

Impressive, if it’s factual. 

I wouldn't be surprised if there are 10000 people that want to ensure themselves tickets to a few games, but can't justify a season ticket.

If we have a half-decent season, I wouldn't be surprised if games just don't get to general sale this year.  Bouremouth only has a few seats (literally single figures), and Everton looks to have less than 4k, and isn't even open for additional tickets for ST holders yet.

West Ham will be an interesting litmus test, that's on a Monday night.

Edited by Davkaus

• 3 weeks later...
Â