Claret Club Membership 2019/20

LoughboroughLion

14 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Still haven't received anything in the post - anyone else had their membership pack arrive?

for one of the cub memberships, i had an email saying that the membership pack is on its way. 

no email or pack for the other cub membership or the claret membership. 

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Still haven't received anything in the post - anyone else had their membership pack arrive?

Neither me or my Dad have received anything through the post about a membership pack. I think they have probably underestimated the uptake this year tbh and haven't had enough packs to send out.

I can see the £10 ticket discount has been applied though, so I am not too bothered about receiving anything through the post.

I'd love to know how many of these they've sold. A couple of weeks ago, someone in the ticket office suggested they'd sold 10,000. They're still for sale and they're still selling. There are only about 8,500 tickets available to members so I wonder if there will end up being a stop and waiting list on membership. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Yup.....me....

I’m baffled as to how it can take so long!! 

8 minutes ago, turvontour said:

What do you get in the membership pack?

Not a lot I don’t think. A nice letter, and a membership card I think. 

Kids get a few more goodies. 

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

Anyone else still waiting for their membership pack to arrive?!

Maybe it's high demand ? Good for the club I suppose but frustrating for you.
I suspect a "where is my X in the process" could be easy to implement and save a lot of frustration.  (Processing X,  Packaging X, X is on the way).  It's just CRM after all.  (Has Card been sent?, No, send sorry letter automatically + voucher for example.)

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D
Syntax error on Line 1

Not received anything in the post yet. An I right in thinking members should have access to pride rewards? I tried to log in with my fan ID and it wouldn't work. 

I have been able to buy membership priority tickets which is the most important thing. 

Just bought tickets for Burnley at home, not many tickets left, only in Upper Trinity. Atmosphere was good up there in Bournemouth game, I've a feeling that there are quite a few Holte End exiles taking up tickets there. 

58 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

I've a feeling that there are quite a few Holte End exiles taking up tickets there. 

Almost certainly. Still a few tickets in the Holte, but all single seats, the demand is mad.

Great for the club, but I still think it's a bit shit you have to pay £35 just to have a chance to buy a ticket, I can't see many games going to general sale at all, and they seem to have completely disregarded booking history now, replacing it with this membership. I still see it as an anti-consumer cash grab, tbh. We've gone from rewarding fans who go regularly with first dibs on tickets to "**** you, pay me".

Edited by Davkaus

On 15/08/2019 at 23:18, Talldarkandransome said:

I've had the ' don't worry, we haven't forgotten' email that says should arrive before end of August. 

I’ve just had something similar. Apparently my membership card will be on its way “very shortly”, whatever that means. 

7 hours ago, Bizzzle said:

Are you supposed to get £10 off every ticket or is it just the first one you buy? Just brought a ticket for the Burnley match and didn’t get a discount but did for the Bournemouth match

It’s a one off £10 voucher. Once you’ve used it that’s it. 

• Thanks 1

Â