The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

He's just amazing.

Several other clips available, and I thought

was quite good.

Takes place in the centre of Edinburgh. I know most of the locations. He has inspired me! Tomorrow, I shall take my zimmer frame and replicate his feats!

This thread should be renamed "youtube of the day" or something. Its not strictly a comedy thread anymore.

I know these people exist because I've met some of them.

Bull in an Irish supermarket

Grauniad story

A bull filmed rampaging around a supermarket after escaping from a cattle market has put a small town in the west of Ireland on the international map.

CCTV footage from the security cameras in Cummins' SuperValu store in Ballinrobe, County Mayo, put on YouTube has been viewed by thousands of people around the world.

Another camera showed the bull's owner running into the store, then running out even faster when the beast decided to chase him.

Another camera showed the bull's owner running into the store, then running out even faster when the beast decided to chase him.

:crylaugh:

He's just amazing.

Several other clips available, and I thought

was quite good.

Takes place in the centre of Edinburgh. I know most of the locations. He has inspired me! Tomorrow, I shall take my zimmer frame and replicate his feats!

Can you have them recorded and then post the X ray pictures as well? ;)

Bull in an Irish supermarket

Grauniad story

A bull filmed rampaging around a supermarket after escaping from a cattle market has put a small town in the west of Ireland on the international map.

CCTV footage from the security cameras in Cummins' SuperValu store in Ballinrobe, County Mayo, put on YouTube has been viewed by thousands of people around the world.

Love how the guy in the RED butcher apron was smart enough to think about putting a **** SHOPPING cart in the way of the BULL. FFS!!! Hahahhaha....

Then the comedic double take of the guy (owner?) in the aisle that was running dow nthe aisle then turns around like a flippin cartoon charactre!! Hahahha about pissed myself...

Â