Preston v Brentford

Bolton v  Forest 8pm 

Albion v Derby 8pm SS3

All games on SS3 Red Button 

Thursday

Europa League 

Sporting Lisbon v Arsenal 6pm BT Sport 2

Chelsea v BATE 8.05pm BT Sport 2

I've put on the Arsenal game. I don't think I've watched a premier league game since Villa were relegated. I haven't watched many anyway. The difference in quality is so clear

Referees are just as shit though it seems

13 hours ago, Zatman said:

Have Arsenal become a good team all of a sudden ?

The fixture list has been kind and they have had some luck however I don't think they would be doing this well or working that hard under Wenger. Proves the point that as most people thought he should have been sacked long ago. 

the difference in quality between juve and utd in the first half was like something you would expect in the FA cup vs a plucky league 1 team, absolutely schooled them, it was embarrassing, last 15 minutes i think juve tired and stopped playing their stuff and utd came alive but in reality they absolutely dicked them 1-0

was good to see dybala playing properly too, really busy player, full of movement, always in space always wanting the ball and vs matic who was criminally lazy in tracking him, constantly tried to pass him on to the CBs every time juve broke

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

the difference in quality between juve and utd in the first half was like something you would expect in the FA cup vs a plucky league 1 team, absolutely schooled them, it was embarrassing, last 15 minutes i think juve tired and stopped playing their stuff and utd came alive but in reality they absolutely dicked them 1-0

was good to see dybala playing properly too, really busy player, full of movement, always in space always wanting the ball and vs matic who was criminally lazy in tracking him, constantly tried to pass him on to the CBs every time juve broke

probably the most one sided 1-0 I have ever seen

Â