Hogwarts Legacy

Chindie

1 hour ago, dubbs said:

Finally finished the main story today.  Gotta say the last few missions were one hell of a slog.  And the exclusive PS mission is just pure s###.  I actually envied the Xbox players for not having to play that one.

Enjoyed the latter missions but completely and utterly agree re. That **** haunted shop quest.

I kept reading about how unfair it was that it was a PS exclusive as it was so good and then when I played it I found it to be the most annoying part of a game since Micolosh in Bloodborne reared his caged head.

• Like 1

Ive finished the main story and not sure if i can be bothered with it anymore. Ive gotta go up another ten levels for the house cup mission. 

Wished i brought a physical copy now instead of the digital edition 

I tapped out of getting the Platinum after I read what was needed for the Hogwarts Revelio Pages.

I like Trophy Hunting but I always draw the line when I think something is a piss take and not enjoyable.

Still a cracking game overall though.

25 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I tapped out of getting the Platinum after I read what was needed for the Hogwarts Revelio Pages.

I like Trophy Hunting but I always draw the line when I think something is a piss take and not enjoyable.

Still a cracking game overall though.

I actually went for all the achievements and completed everything, only to find there was a bug which stopped me getting one collectible. The last chest contained nothing and no matter what I did there was no way around it. 

Luckily I played it on the PC so I got the last trophy through someone else's save game, but imagine doing all that and you didn't get it at the end! I had 75 hours clocked on the game when I was done. 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, hogso said:

For those that have played a lot of this, what games does it play most like?

Witcher 3

Assassins Creed Origins

Dragon Age Inquisition

Elden Ring

BOTW

They were the ones that had elements that sprang to mind during my playthrough.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Just got the platinum.

I enjoyed hunting down all the collectibles, but having to start new saves for each house was a ball ache. It took 4-5 hours to get those final 3 trophies.

Loved the game though. JK is a nob, but really enjoyed this.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I started a new save over Xmas after shelving it on release for another game I forgot the name of. 1 or 2 main missions left, level 35 (done loads of side quests and free roaming!)

It really is a great game in a fantastic universe. I'll carry on playing after the final mission collecting things and finishing some side quests up. Might even start a Slytherin run and just be a dick to everyone. Channel my inner Malfoy.

• Like 2

Â