Strong City

villab0y

Terry, as I said before you are putting someone down for doing what you have done.

Perhaps she went to the search engine Google and typed Strong City and hit search?

Somebody else did that, didn't they? Now let me think who it was - it was .... er ....... um ....... ah, that's it, it was Terry. :evil:

Snowy, as with a few other issues, you have no idea of what you are talking about. I have known Prudence for better than 17 years. She did not just stumble onto this site. Following/smearing us is a good part of her life. Yes, she googled as I did, but we are here for different purposes.

Thanks for your attempt at an arrogant put down, Terry. :clap:

Glad to see that you have not completely thrown off the shackles of your earthly nature.

Sorry, I forgot. There is only goodness in your heart so if you say anything in an unpleasant way it is the target of your disparaging remarks who is unpleasant.

Yada yada yada ....... ad infinitum.

If god brought you here then I can certainly entertain the possibility that he brought her here too.

As far as the how did he hurt you bit goes, how about the 'putting her on his lap and smothering her with kisses until she got over it'.

I've had a good read of the Strong City website, and some of it makes very disturbing reading indeed.

What does it say?

Make your own mind up, Strong City website

Here's an example though

There has been much made of my “naked virgins” and that “Wayne is molesting girls.” I am happy to tell you about them, so that you will not have an excuse to be under the delusion that I am one as yourself. I am judged by your own perversions, and I owe it to you to clear up your confusion. My children will hear my Voice and understand. The wicked will not understand.

I will speak primarily of the “minors” since that is being made the largest issue, even though the rest of my experience here is offensive also to the natural man. It is intended to be. It is fully intended by the Father in heaven that this Messiah offend the whole world, for it is written: “And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn (wail), and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds (obscurity) of heaven with power and great glory.” Matt. 24:30. Webster’s defines obscurity as “uncertain as to fact or outcome, obscure in meaning, darkened by gloom or anxiety.” Truly, there are many who wail over me.

As I stated in “The End of the World Cult” fantasy, this was not about sex, but about healing. I did not tell the virgins to come to me. There was not a requirement in these things. I did not suggest it to them. There were two who were under age according to the laws of man. One was nearly 15 and one was 16 years of age. I would say that one of these ladies is a hundred years ahead of your world. She is way older than your national leader, mentally.

Vain men hardly consider that naked girls are in the operating room of hospitals every day of the year, and the doctors look at their naked bodies and they even cut on them with a knife, and no one accuses them of having sex. I do not use knives. I use my touch. When a little child jumps into mommy and daddy’s bed, naked, on Sunday morning, no one accuses the parents of having sex with the child. The earth’s judgments are astonishing to me. The earth’s hypocrisy is offensive to heaven. Yes, if a naked virgin jumped into bed with you, you would very likely molest her, but that is because you are evil and a slave of your lusts. This is not the case with the Son of God.

On July 29th of the sixth year of the Covenant, the younger girl of the two “under age” girls came to me, she was less than a month from her 15th birthday. That was almost a year and a half ago. I had already gone to bed, and she made her way into my house and came into my bedroom. She told me that God had put it upon her heart very strongly to come and lie naked with me. I considered this for a time, and then asked the young lady to ask her parents if it was alright for her to do that. She went and asked her parents and came into my room again a couple of nights later after I had gone to bed, on July 31st. I asked once more if she had spoken with her parents and she told me then that her dad said that he trusted me. I took that to mean that he trusted me to do the right thing with her and not to violate her. So she took off her clothing and I held her, and placed my hand on her heart, and we spoke for awhile about her heart and life. The room was dark, so she could get up without me having to leave the room. She did not see any of my private parts for I was under cover.

This youngest virgin, wrote later in her testimony of the event, that she had been molested by a family friend while living with her parents about 80 miles from here. She felt that this experience of laying so vulnerably with me, and not being molested, caused a healing in her. It left her clean and free of her past experience.

On August 2nd, in the afternoon, her older sister came to me on her 16th birthday, and asked if she could lie naked on my bed. She told me that God had put it upon her heart to ask me. The Father told me that I was not to repulse the girls but to do as they asked. The Father in heaven was very direct with me to not revert to my earth view of things and tell them to go away. I considered it for a time, and then told her that she could undress in my bedroom and I would come in after she was finished. She undressed and laid upon the bed. I then came into the room and laid down next to her fully clothed, putting my hand on her heart. I spoke to her about her life and about her acceptance with God. Then I left the room so that she could dress, and then she left. The other five virgins who came to me were older, the oldest being 28 years old. There were seven altogether who came to me over several months time asking for the same thing.

I'm sure I'll be accused of being a "pervert" and looking at things with my "earthly views" or whatever, but I can spot a lecherous old fraud when I see one. I don't believe in God, but if I did, I can't imagine that the being who created the world and everything in it would take time to instruct some random old chap to sleep with various young women.

Terry, I have the same purpose here as you. To let the TRUTH be known. Talk about smearing. I think you just did a good job of it! :D I have made some mistakes in my life. The Best Decision I have made was to LEAVE strongcity.

I have done some google searches and come up with some links. I have been reading very little. And I have posted one other post on another forum. I do skim them from time to time to see who is all posting. I have posted them on my site. I have not read them all :D Nor do I want to. To read about you guys defending yourselves is very disgusting. The longer the post the more disgusting.

You can talk about how much money "michael" has given me. Really it was very little to what we contributed. We gave quite abit of money and the summer in 2000 Jim worked all summer and what we got was food. A place to park our 34 foot RV. There were NO hook-ups for awhile. Then we got water. I did without electricity for a long time. Until a few of us got together and put in a power pole which wayne did not pay for. (despite wayne ridiculing us and telling us how worldly we were. At the same time he was making plans to get electricity to his house too)

So Terry... Why is it you have hidden the things you do so Wayne wont know? I remember you used to go camping, but you didn't want to tell anyone because you would be the next subject in his "posts" Why is it you didn't want any of your "friends" to know where you went last year when you took a trip to Washington? You like to look good to "michael"? OH YEAH! If you don't?????? What happens? When you were sitting in Jail earlier this year and "michael" didn't want to talk to you..... That was a big deal. You hurried up borrowed the money and bailed out, I think you "took the hit" from Wayne after that too! REMEMBER: He paid his Child Support. We wont tell anyone how many tickets you got for driving while suspended this year.

You acted like I had hurt you and called me a witch this last summer. I feel sorry for your poor deluded soul. You can't even take responsibility for your own messed up life.

Yes, I took part in many activities there on the "farm" "michael" keeps people on an emotional roller coaster. I decided I didn't want to ride anymore. I prefer to be sane. I am now living a VERY HAPPY life! You guys say I am insane and crazy. I have beautiful Children and I enjoy every minute of everything that I do. When I was on the "farm" I can't say that happened. So Terry keep painting a picture of how "normal" you are, but you are far from it!

yes, I knew you would be back to post. That is why I posted :D You will be back again, and again... You will keep coming back after I am long gone.

Terry you last post to Pruwelch, reads like a Pimp trying to put his Ho back in line to me.

as for the "how has he hurt you" - dont she think that you have brainwashed and taken her mother from her?

this would also upset me to the point of seeking revenge.

I’d have to take your word for it about how a pimp treats his whore. I would say though, at least the harlot would have the honesty and integrity of character to give an answer to the question - she could probably give many answers. This I have yet to hear from Prudence.

And Prudence; you are free to exercise your imagination disecting my actions as much as you'd like. You continue to fulfill the biblical definition of the "accuser of the bretherren" as you do this. And yes, I go to your web site on occasion. Why not? You write about me and post pictures of me and my friends. You have dedicated your life and a web site to slander us. Would it be unusual for someone like myself to go there? I get a good laugh when I read what you have to say. If you were not doing this, I don't believe I would go to your site, unless I just wanted to see how you were getting along.

Yes I can give many answers, and they are true. :) I am not going to subject myself anymore to being picked apart. By TERRY or anyone else from the group. :o

.... I do have a members only site for those who would like to ask questions, I would be happy to go into more detail about some of the things here mentioned. I will be checking names and IP addresses.

http://travesser.info

But Prudence, I've looked at your site. You never once say what you are mad about. Michael has asked you this very question on your site also, but you did not answer him either. Oh, well, if it gets more people to your site to advertise it here, more power to you. I wish you well.

Well folks.... it has been very enjoyable and educational to visit with you on your forum. Some of you have taught me that the atheist/infidel has a very big goal in life; it is to bring doubt into the mind of anyone who believes in the one true God and His Son. He is not curious as to this Being, but his questions are only meant to tear down and even kill the faith that one may have in this Divine Ruler. The atheist is not content to let others enjoy their “fairytale”, but must strive to bring them out of it. This was something I have never recognized before.

It may be that if someone reading this thread asks some pertinent questions in the future, then I would respond to them. Short of that, this will likely be my last post. Now, not only is the “End Of The World Cult” film available to misconstrue what our purpose has been; but as a fitting exclamation mark, Prudence was able to come on here and sling some more mud also. This is a perfect way to make an exit and let everyone make their decision about what is true, and what is the manufactured lie.

Snowychap, we certainly could go in circles about everything I say for the next five years, but it only makes me get dizzy, I’m getting off the merry-go-round.

Regards,

Terry

Why are you so mad at Michael? Why can’t you just go live and be happy? What did he ever do that hurt you? Can you be honest here?

I am not mad at Wayne.

Was it when Michael hired your husband and paid him out of his own pocket to have Jim build you a bigger home (including materials). Is that what hurt you?

The "HOUSE" that Terry is talking about was a 5 X 10 room that was 5 feet tall.

Terry was making it sound like I got a NEW HOUSE. That is what Wayne promised, but he couldn't give.

The atheist is not content to let others enjoy their “fairytale”, but must strive to bring them out of it. This was something I have never recognized before

You can believe what you want, just because I think that what you believe isn't true (and that's not just your "cult" it's ALL religion), doesn't mean you shouldn't believe it, that's certainly not what I'm saying. I know religion has helped a lot of people, a mate of mine managed to give up drugs when he "found" God, it's been brilliant for him, probably saved his life. This makes religion a valid thing, it doesn't make any of the beliefs true though.