Strong City

villab0y

You’ve given a very good example of why we are no longer a part of your world. You’ve demonstrated exactly the reason our children enjoy and want live in our world rather than yours. You have only handful of people on the planet of which you cannot abuse, corrupt, oppress and molest. Yet, you desire to come here and do that very thing to these few that live here.

Our “children” read these forums when events such as this are occurring - when you judge and expose yourselves as you are doing. Our children read that the men of the world only want to abuse them and not treat them with respect and dignity. Can those who cry out that our children are not free to chose, see how it is that they have chosen and why? Can you blame our little ones for their choice?

No, you won’t be coming here and abusing anyone. We have One who watches over us, and will not allow this to occur.

Actually, Terry. It is a very good example of what goes on in all of the threads on the VillaTalk forum, i.e. banter and tongue in cheek responses.

I very much doubt that anyone is on the 'phone to the local travel agents, booking tickets as we speak.

Perhaps, it is a good thing that your children are exposed to many different forms of expression so that they can learn what is meant in jest and what is meant seriously.

Yes, it is a way of talking that people here are used to, but it doesn’t end on your forum. The whole world talks this way. They not only talk this way, but they do exactly what has been proposed (go and abuse others). That is part of the purpose for war; to go and abuse others. I read about the abuse regularly. It may be that he/she is not booking a flight, but the words that come out of a man’s heart, only reflect the sentiments of his heart. It is law. An honest moral man could not say what has been suggested (go and abuse another), but a corrupt man could.

Terry, her input should not be ridiculed by you. You obviously disagree but as has been said previously on this thread - all are welcome to post, etc., etc.

And would your Christ not say that truth will out - in the end?

I was not ridiculing Prudence, I have great pity for her. For someone like her to dedicate their life to following us around and trying to make us look bad: this seems to me as somewhat of a sign of insanity. I have nothing but sympathy for the insane as they live in a world that does not exist and cannot get out of it.

Perhaps, it is a good thing that your children are exposed to many different forms of expression so that they can learn what is meant in jest and what is meant seriously.

The world you live in lies to children and teaches them to do so. The "jest" of which you speak is a spirit of abuse and soul-murder. It's all about "how can I make myself look better than someone else by putting them down first"?

Our children, as well as our grown up children, have seen firsthand for themselves the "jest" of your world. Each one has suffered that abuse in one form or another and usually at the hands of someone they trusted.

No, snowychap, we will not expose our children nor any soul to your "jest". We do not study war anymore.

Terry, pehaps you have empathy as well as sympathy because are you not also dedicating your life to following something around and putting across your view, i.e. the tv prog and the ensuing debate?

I suppose it is the part of your message about which I most despair - that, apart from your group, we are all abusers, etc. That we are all responsible for the worst wrongdoings of those in our society. I would say that just because you choose to live in 'the wilderness' in New Mexico does not mean that you do not exist in our society. In fact your interactions on this forum and on the others would suggest that you actively take a bigger part in 'our' society than a great many others. And so I would put it to you that if I am responsible for all of the abuse that happens then you, too, are equally as responsible.

I feel very ill at ease that anyone would be so vain and proud as to constantly proclaim their own perfection.

No, snowychap, we will not expose our children nor any soul to your "jest". We do not study war anymore.

I'd just like to point out that nobody has forced your or your children to come and post on here, or read what's written. This is a forum for English football fans, and if you can't handle the ribald humour then I suggest you look for more suitable sites elsewhere.

All things considered, I think your cult has been treated pretty fairly on here.

I'd just like to point out that nobody has forced your or your children to come and post on here, or read what's written. This is a forum for English football fans, and if you can't handle the ribald humour then I suggest you look for more suitable sites elsewhere.

I was speaking to principle, not particulars.

Although you see this site as dedicated to football, it is also a stage on which men reveal their character.

The finest aspect God's judgment is that He leaves it to men to judge themselves by their own words.

It is all so very fair.

The finest aspect God's judgment is that He leaves it to men to judge themselves by their own words.

It is all so very fair.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but god doesn't exist, and you're all wasting your time.

Quotes are from SnowyChap,

Terry, pehaps you have empathy as well as sympathy because are you not also dedicating your life to following something around and putting across your view, i.e. the tv prog and the ensuing debate?

What I follow around is my heavenly Father. I go where he goes. I have learned to love and trust him. This shouldn’t be too hard to understand. It is natural for children to want to be with their parents and do what they have been instructed to do - this is love.

I suppose it is the part of your message about which I most despair - that, apart from your group, we are all abusers, etc. That we are all responsible for the worst wrongdoing of those in our society. I would say that just because you choose to live in 'the wilderness' in New Mexico does not mean that you do not exist in our society. In fact your interactions on this forum and on the others would suggest that you actively take a bigger part in 'our' society than a great many others. And so I would put it to you that if I am responsible for all of the abuse that happens then you, too, are equally as responsible.

Yes, it is true that we are all abusers, some of us however have decided to stop abusing others. When I speak of “your world” and “our world”, I am speaking of the way we live, the way we view others, the way we treat others, verses the way the unconverted world does.

As for responsibility, I very well know my responsibility in the events that happen in the rest of the world. That is one reason I live and act as I do. It is to leave as small of a footprint on the world of oppression as possible. I stopped paying others to carry out my abuse any longer. I stopped giving murderers money to continue on with their evil deeds. I stopped paying to educate/abuse children in the ways of immorality. It is because of my responsibility of the world’s evils that I am cooperating in bringing them to an end. I will leave it behind so that it can be purged with fire. I will allow and assist the injured animal to be put out of its misery. Yes, I am very responsible.

I meant to have addressed this a while back.

From Tony,

indeed , There once was also a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. That time was called the Dark Ages.

The reason that period of time was called the “Dark Ages” is because those who were in power followed their dark dark sinister nature. They did not believe in God, but rather, they believed in a church and in the Dark One himself, whose name was Lucifer. Sure,they went to church and claimed to know God, just like the religious leaders of today (world powers of USA, UK), but the Catholic Church and it’s leaders knew very little about the Almighty and how He treats people.

How can I say this. By their fruits we shall know who is following whom. God is love, and the actions of the one following him will not be of oppression and forced subjection to particular dogmas as happened with the Papal power for those many years.

Terry, do you not feel that in order to change the world, you have to be in it, rather than isolated from it? How can you expect to influence society when you're not in it?

I've been meaning to ask this question for a while. Terry, have you ever consiodered the possibility that Michael might be a false prophet/the anti-christ, or have you had total faith in him this whole time?

It is because of my responsibility of the world’s evils that I am cooperating in bringing them to an end. I will leave it behind so that it can be purged with fire. I will allow and assist the injured animal to be put out of its misery. Yes, I am very responsible.

So you see yourself as assisting in firing the bullet of practicality from the vet's gun.

Generally, putting down an injured animal has little to do with the perceived idea of it being worse to let it suffer or being in the best interests of the animal: it is about the inconvenience to the humans of attempting to help the animal get better. It is on the whole down to practicality and cost. I find it a weird choice of analogy on your part to compare the washing away of the evil and misery on this planet with the most human (and not humane) of practices in weighing up the value of another creature's life. I think it is an apt analogy but obviously for different reasons than you.

I think your position is more an abnegation of responsibility than an acceptance.

Are you another member of the NM Strong City?

Yes.

Can I come for a visit? I promise I'll be discreet

RJ. What do you want to visit with my neighbor/sister about? Do you want to know how to find Christ? Or are you interested in exercising your perverted lusts?

Its all about the perverted lusts.

I'm coming as well

You’ve given a very good example of why we are no longer a part of your world. You’ve demonstrated exactly the reason our children enjoy and want to live in our world rather than yours. You have only a handful of people on the planet of which you cannot abuse, corrupt, oppress and molest. Yet, you desire to come here and do that very thing to these few that live here.

Our “children” read these forums when events such as this are occurring - when you judge and expose yourselves as you are doing. Our children read that the men of the world only want to abuse them and not treat them with respect and dignity. Can those who cry out that our children are not free to chose, see how it is that they have chosen and why? Can you blame our little ones for their choice?

No, you won’t be coming here and abusing anyone. We have One who watches over us, and will not allow this to occur.

cheers mate, I needed a new signature :P

Terry, I notice you've not answered my previous question about whether Michael's son (Jeff?) was actually divorced from his wife at the time Michael and her "consumated" the marriage at the behest of God.

You claimed they were divorced at that time. Can you just clarify that please?

Your question had been answered about 15 times already. Jeff and Wendy were divorced (no longer married) when the consumation took place with Michael. This means Michael did not have relations with his daughter in law. I think a child could understand that.

Hmmm, sorry Terry but I don't think I believe you. That isn't what members of your own group were saying in the film.

Oh and thanks for the patronising comment at the end.

Terry, do you not feel that in order to change the world, you have to be in it, rather than isolated from it? How can you expect to influence society when you're not in it?

As I just said to snowy, I am in it the world just as much as anyone else, but I am not of the world (not like your world). That is why I will be leaving it. I am in your world right now. We are communicating in an open forum - I am not isolated and having no contact with humanity. I see people and visit with people when the opportunity avails itself. I influence them when this is happening, as it is on this forum. It is my hope that all people will recognize that the world is experiencing its last gasps of life, and will chose to accept the solution.

Terry, have you ever considered the possibility that Michael might be a false prophet/the Antichrist, or have you had total faith in him this whole time?

Yes, I’ve considered this. I spent much time thinking about it when the claim was made. Just as I believe you are who you say you are, I believe that the man (Michael) is who he claims to be also.

I have some questions for you though. Have you considered that your leaders are false Messiahs and false prophets? Do you recognize that your “anointed ones” never deliver on the promises they make to you. Have you thought about how the ones you give obeisance to (by voting for them) only fleece you of your health and your wealth in exchange for a fairy tale (freedom and prosperity)? Have you considered that when you look in the mirror in the morning, you are looking at the Antichrist, if it is not the One True Christ who is dwelling in you?

Dear Little Prudence,

This is your mother. I would like to address what you said here on the forum. You said, “The person Terry is talking about is my mother. And it is a lie that she should have been dead a year ago. She found out that it had come back about this time last year. She didn't tell anyone till April. She said that she wanted to die.”

First of all, I do not recall that I said I wanted to die. If that was my desire I would be dead by now. I have had cancer for nearly 13 years, and I am very happy to be alive. And I am very thankful that I have not resorted to the treatments that the world has to offer.

I did natural treatments for some time and finally decided to stop and just leave it alone. One of my children offered me another natural remedy and I decided to try it, but it didn’t work. That was about five to six years ago.

After I realized that the cancer was still there, I was sitting at the table one morning eating breakfast and I heard the Father in heaven say to me, “Don’t resist Me.” For me to not resist Him was to not do anything to treat it. So whenever I have been asked to do something about it, I have said, “I don’t want to - just let me go.”

Now to the hearer that may sound like I want to die, but why should I resist the cancer that has come to me? The whole world is in resistance to things that they think is their enemy. I have no enemies, not even cancer. Everything and everyone only blesses me, and helps me to have what my heart really desires.

I have had an open cancer wound on my chest for about eight months now. I am not in pain because the Father in heaven has told me what to do so that I would not experience pain, and I have followed His instructions. I am as healthy or even more healthy than most Americans. My color is good, my energy level is great, and I am happy. Now tell me, what is wrong with that? Is it okay that I am happy and healthy without doing the dangerous treatments that the world has to offer? Is it okay that I have a Father in heaven that looks out for me and blesses me with such good health? If someone saw me on the street that did not know me they would never guess that I have anything wrong with me. And I must say that I do not feel one bit sick.

If I had resorted to the world’s treatments I would most likely be dead by now, if not from the disease itself or from the treatments of it, but from believing the words of the doctor that would tell me that I only have so long to live.

Dear Prudence, just put your little heart at rest about this issue and many others, and let other people be happy. And if you do this, you may find peace and rest for your own little soul.

Your Mother