Which mobile phone do you think I should go for?

ahamaad

Which phone?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which phone?

• Samsung F700 (touch screen and keyboard)
    • Samsung G800 (quality camera)

I have been offered these 2 on a free, but 18 month contract. Obviously the touch screen is the next big thing and which is why the F700 is considered the next big thing, and it comes with £80 worth of free bose headphones. It aslo has a slide out keyboard.

Howevere the Samsung G800 is a proper camera, and has everything but a touch screen, which I am not too fussed about.

Samsung F700

G800

I will add a poll - this will determine my final choice!

Neither. Get an n95.

Not that impressed with it, the battery is poor and it crashes all the time.

People I know who have it don't like it that much.

Tell them to upgrade the firmware.

i have no problem with my n95 either its a very good phone.

id advsie you ali to get the one that isnt touch screen, its bad for your fingers if you use too much and all these touch screen things are over-rated. the other phone is more sleek and i wanted it but they dont have on o2

all these touch screen things are over-rated.

Agreed 100%, there's been better technology available for decades, it's called buttons, they're great, you can feel where your fingers, are, so don't have to stare at the screen like an idiot whilst typing, and buttons don't turn into a smudgy piece of shit after 5 minutes of use. I will never own a touchscreen phone.

Everyone has the N95 - its common, I'd rather not commit to an 18 month contract for a phone that most people have. The Samsung has a far superior camera - its the only 5 MP camera phone with a 3x optical zoom, and has other features too, including high speed net browsing and video downloads.

I was actually waiting for the next generation phone after N95, but that was the N95 8G and is just a sooped up version of the N95.

On that note, had a lot of grief with mobile operators this week. Resulting in one refunding £35 back to my bank account and the other sending me a free brand new (and still unopened) SE k770i which I'd like to sell as I don't need it. Not quite as flashy but I was pleasantly surprised by it's size and features when I looked at it in the phone shop.

Just to update, I had the Samsung g800 and it was a brick - so I sent it back and got the Nokia N85 8G and I have to say, what a great phone!

Though I do think the second generation iPhones will be the next great deviceonce apple have ironed out the faults with the original iPhone.

depends what ur looking for.

i was also looking at the G800 a couple of weeks ago, and ended up choosing the G600.

Thats because one of the most important things for me is the size of the phone. The G800 is quite thick, as is the N95.

Haven't had a go with the F700 so can't comment on that - except to say that quite a few people don't like touch screens, as it can be too sensitive & get pressed accidently.

Â