Villa Podcasts/Vlogs

omariqy

I've started listening to a few podcasts and watching a few vlogs that are Villa related. You have got the usual Villa View and MOMs podcasts but I would also recommend Alliv Notsa from the Birmingham Mail, especially the Big Ron special. Vlogs wise has anyone watched the Little Villan? I think it is hilarious. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dick said:

I used to like the Villa View, but it seems more of a mouth piece for the club.

Nah nonsense. Dan has always been a super positive guy, I haven't noticed him becoming more or less so, except that he hasn't called for the manager's head. 

Can't it just be that he thinks what he thinks and that's that? No conspiracy?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Hornso said:

Always enjoy listening to the Villa View podcast, but I do miss the Aston Villa Review podcast. That was a great listen too.

@ChrisVillan was/is great but the lad he did it with barely watched us and hence knew absolutely **** all. 

The Villa View is slick. Dan, Tom and Dolan should have a threesome IMO, good chemistry between the lot of them but agree they could do with a more cynical member. 

MOMS is just too **** grim at times. 

There's a gap in the market for a more balanced show. FWIW I'm game. 

17 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

@ChrisVillan was/is great but the lad he did it with barely watched us and hence knew absolutely **** all. 

The Villa View is slick. Dan, Tom and Dolan should have a threesome IMO, good chemistry between the lot of them but agree they could do with a more cynical member. 

Yeah true. Annoying at times, used to get basic details wrong. 

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Matt Lynch was always pretty balanced I feel. Dan is just a positive guy which is fair enough but Chris is super positive also and so valid criticism gets lost and doesn't get dealt with.

Aston Villa Review was great.. was just unfortunate they were doing it through some of our worst years. 

Villa View is fantastic. I really dont get the nonsense that they are the mouth piece for the club. Yes they are positive.. but you know what.. our fan base needed it. Too much negative shit as it is going around. AS it turns out.. they were right to be positive.. we are moving in the right direction. I have seen them be very critical too. I like Dan and Matt.. but i think Tom and Dan have a bit better chemistry than Dan and Matt did. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

You , grasshopper and tro would make for good  viewing Dave ;) 

Â