COD WW2

Fowlersrs

11 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Run around corner, shoot someone, get shot in the back. Die. Spawn. Run around the corner, shoot someone, get shot in the back. Die. Spawn.  Rinse and repeat.

Need to be more aware of your surroundings mate ;)

I too missed the jet pack, jumping around fiesta that COD became, but will defo be interested in going back to a WW2 setting as long as it’s realistic. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 28/10/2017 at 22:33, PieFacE said:

Run around corner, shoot someone, get shot in the back. Die. Spawn. Run around the corner, shoot someone, get shot in the back. Die. Spawn.  Rinse and repeat.

I watched my youngest son playing this earlier and thought I'd have a little go. 

Nope. Nope. Nope. 

My experience didn't even include the middle bit 'shoot someone'. I just ran round a corner and either got sniped, or shot by someone camping in a bush! I started getting PTSD from Modern Warfare, but with no riot shield or noob tube to ease the pain! 

• 2 months later...

Great game until it stalls on the server putting you 1/2 second behind in a game which ruins it.

Obvious signs are shooting someone 20 times and either it says no bullets hit or they are still alive. Also players running across the entire screen in a second.

Plays fine an hour then 2 hours of that nonsense 

3 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

Great game until it stalls on the server putting you 1/2 second behind in a game which ruins it.

Obvious signs are shooting someone 20 times and either it says no bullets hit or they are still alive. Also players running across the entire screen in a second.

Plays fine an hour then 2 hours of that nonsense 

Client side hit detection. 

It's archaic and is why after time you need to change servers to keep refreshing them.

Of course, Battlefield uses dedicated servers, so is much better B)  

• 4 months later...

finally got round to playing it...its nothing special, same old COD, the set up you get at the start makes some games feel close to unfair, some of the maps are utter shite (the boat one and the radar one especially) and all of it just needs a breaking in to become enjoyable, domination is still the best game mode for me, theres nothing really new and improved from 10 years ago, to be fair to them i've always liked the levelling up system and the challenges but thats the only bit of the game that really works for me now, war is a shambles just shows the gulf in quality between this and battlefield, the visuals are miles behind too

Â