Crypto currency

PieFacE

Looks like several teams, like Rome and Athletico Madrid now have their own crypto fan tokens.

I wonder when this will be a craze in PL, and if AVFC would do well getting on the train early. Though I do suspect that teams with large fan bases like scouse and manure might actually earn considerable amounts of money on such a thing, as "everyone" would want to own some.

Of course, the tokens should be given a "practical" value, like being usable in fan gear shops or for buying tickets etc. Plenty of practical challenges of course, but with crypto markets booming right now it's far too easy to imagine stuff like that!

2 hours ago, Gompedyret said:

Looks like several teams, like Rome and Athletico Madrid now have their own crypto fan tokens.

I wonder when this will be a craze in PL, and if AVFC would do well getting on the train early. Though I do suspect that teams with large fan bases like scouse and manure might actually earn considerable amounts of money on such a thing, as "everyone" would want to own some.

Of course, the tokens should be given a "practical" value, like being usable in fan gear shops or for buying tickets etc. Plenty of practical challenges of course, but with crypto markets booming right now it's far too easy to imagine stuff like that!

I think Wolves have their own tokens already

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

A few have made the news but I wonder how many others are lost in old PCs. Probably thousands of them. 

I like to imagine there's some dude who works at a recycling centre who's stumbled across a couple of desktops with 1000s of BTC on and also a few rare baseball cards and old original cartoons... 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/11/2017 at 09:37, PieFacE said:

Yep and nope.

I'm lucky that my job is quiet at the minute so I can spend a lot of time researching. Though, I am hoping in a year or two I can work in crypto full time. Hopefully a year if my plan comes together. 

But yeah, constantly in certain chat groups with people who are doing similar, we just share our findings with each other and some times invest as a group in pre-sales etc... 

Two projects I really like the look of are 

GUTS - https://guts.tickets/

Vezt - https://vezt.co/

I'm hoping these two will be pretty disruptive to the music industry, as I think fans and artists are fed up of both record labels and ticketing companies. The music industry needs a shake up, so i'm hopeful of these two. :)

GUTS now approaching 5 dollars. Was 16c a few months ago. I bought a very small amount in the ICO, but now it's looking good.

VZT less so 

1 hour ago, YLN said:

GUTS now approaching 5 dollars. Was 16c a few months ago. I bought a very small amount in the ICO, but now it's looking good.

VZT less so 

I sold all my GET tokens for about $0.30 a few months back 🤦‍♂️. Would have been worth about $55k now. Derp. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Shocked 3

Some of my long term buys are starting to come good in this latest bull run.

TOMO up to $2.34 which is about double where I bought them (they went really low after I bought so nice to see them back up)

And HBAR are up to $0.30. Bought those on the ICO, about 12,000 of them, so need to decide what to do with them! Might sell about $1000 worth and then hold the rest. 

• Like 1

Me going pretty much all in on FLIXX hasn’t worked out. They seem to have a great product with tonnes of potential but just doing very little with it. It’s all far off in the future which is frustrating. It could still catch light (I hope so). 

• Sad 1

On 14/03/2021 at 00:47, Stevo985 said:

Some of my long term buys are starting to come good in this latest bull run.

TOMO up to $2.34 which is about double where I bought them (they went really low after I bought so nice to see them back up)

And HBAR are up to $0.30. Bought those on the ICO, about 12,000 of them, so need to decide what to do with them! Might sell about $1000 worth and then hold the rest. 

HBAR continues to rise. Nearly at $0.5, not far off 10x what I put in!

Going to take a small profit out tonight in case it all goes tits up and hold the rest for the ride.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot I had a binance account that had a few quid worth of Bitcoin in it and just refreshed it to find it's now worth £500.

Has anybody heard anything about an altcoin called OVR?

• Like 1

Flixxo is moving up again. They say they’ve done a deal with one of the big 5 Hollywood studios. 
This is the CEO saying it in the discord chat. They’re planning a big media reveal soon. Looks like it’s injected interest into the (stagnant) volume.

5 hours ago, Genie said:

Flixxo is moving up again. They say they’ve done a deal with one of the big 5 Hollywood studios. 
This is the CEO saying it in the discord chat. They’re planning a big media reveal soon. Looks like it’s injected interest into the (stagnant) volume.

Flixx going mad your rich. 

• Like 1

Flixx going mad over night, any other holders in here?

Liquidity is the major issue but what is available is getting snapped up for good money.

Global average has my investment about +£27k (not real because based on relatively small transactions).

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

Â