Crypto currency

PieFacE

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Nah, I lost 500k on an exchange 😂
Bummer!
Hope it does well for you though dude! Will be watching from the sidelines on that one. 

Ouch, what happened? Did you leave them all in Kucoin when they delisted? 

I’ve seen some reports suggesting if you contact them you can still get them out. That’s about £6k worth at current value.

I’m really hoping for big things. I was using profits from matched betting to buy them up whilst they were worth about half a penny each. I’ve got 660k so would be nice if they get anywhere close to where they were before!!

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Ouch, what happened? Did you leave them all in Kucoin when they delisted? 

I’ve seen some reports suggesting if you contact them you can still get them out. That’s about £6k worth at current value.

I’m really hoping for big things. I was using profits from matched betting to buy them up whilst they were worth about half a penny each. I’ve got 660k so would be nice if they get anywhere close to where they were before!!

Yeah was swing trading on Kucoin for ages and just forgot about it! Then when I next logged in they were gone. contacted Kucoin but they were no help at all. Vowed to never use them again!
Oh well, easy come, easy go in crypto haha. 
Oh nice stack! Hit $0.70 in the next bull run and you can buy yourself a nice house! 

I don't tend to talk about crypto trading much in public channels anymore as I'm now working at ARK so avoid public crypto convos haha. But, I have a feeling that might just come off for you mate in the next alt-season, may be waiting a little while tho! Those who are patient tend to get rewarded at some point in the space, have an exit point in mind and stick to it would be my advice, don't give into greed. Shit changes way too fast. 

Edited by PieFacE

Hashgraph (HBAR) is pretty much my last hope to make some money in Crypto. Hold about 12k tokens so hoping that gets a bull run at some point. I'll probably sell half and stick it into Bitcoin and leave it. Can't be arsed to keep up with it all these days

I'm not sure exactly how much I've invested but I think I'm currently close to breaking even after buying loads of FLIXX at about half of the current trading price. Covers the losses on the coins bought before the market tanked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

DeFi is where the money is going right now generally. It's all a bit crazy.

What’s DeFi and what’s the craziness?

FLIXX is all over the place, it rockets up then people sell and it keeps bouncing back. 

2 hours ago, messi11 said:

Is FLIXX still a good buy? I might go all in £25k's worth 

I feel like if you're sinking £25k into crypto but have to ask if a random coin is a good buy, you're probably doing it wrong

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...
On 07/11/2020 at 11:25, Tegis said:

With last months surge, took the plunge today and sold my remaining 0.5

image.png.4a840faa48dafd8a029f709ee728aa61.png

Initial outlay £220, profit £11 437 including fees. Happy camper today.

Announces Last Call GIF

Wow nice. When did you buy at £220?

21 minutes ago, Genie said:

Wow nice. When did you buy at £220?

image.png.9046df097ca1cb20a0e2a353bf79dee8.png

and

image.png.b2c7eb521da1f25ec8dc9266ab017a2f.png

First purchase was for 1000sek (1£ is about 12-13 sek ) and then I just wanted a whole bitcoin so added the missing bit

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Where did you sell by the way?

safello.com
I think they are very swedish oriented though. They were early with easy connections to bank-accounts and the money-transfer app used here.

• Thanks 1

Â