Kidderminster Harriers a 12th July 19:45

limpid

5 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Did we forget to mention that Richards got megged by a conference player!

Yeah I noticed that. Also looks chunky and was huffing and puffing early. Mind you I am surprised he knows how to play the game still it's so long since he's played soccerball. 

• Like 1

Our lack of ability and desire to play the ball out from the back against a bunch of non league trialists is really annoying now. Not even willing to take a risk and move the ball around, fire it into someone in our own box and run off them. Just pump it.Dire.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Our lack of ability and desire to play the ball out from the back against a bunch of non league trialists is really annoying now. Not even willing to take a risk and move the ball around, fire it into someone in our own box and run off them. Just pump it.Dire.

I know some will jump all over this, pre season etc..... but you are dead right.

1 minute ago, terrytini said:

McCormack a big plus.

Two footballers here tonight him and Hourihane. Add Kodja Lansbury Green and Adomah  it'll look ok

And Terry and Chester, I think the strongest centre half pairing we've had for a good long time.

• Like 1

I think Hourihane had himself a good match. Definitely needs a more defensive partner next to him though.

McCormack did everything right except score. Definitely looks much better.

Chester was his typical great self. 

• Like 1

Â