Kidderminster Harriers a 12th July 19:45

limpid

Spent the 2nd half stood next to 2 Bristol city scouts, hard to tell who they watching, one of them made about 5 pages of notes the other was texting someone every 10 minutes, they were really impressed with hogan and absolutely slaughtered Richards, at one point both of them were joking about him and laughing out loud...

personally first game of the year it's hard to judge anything, Hutton was full on Scottish Cafu at times, hourihane had the stature of someone who was miles better than everyone else around him, I know he scored but I was disappointed that the game had gone by the time mckirdy came on we couldn't get him involved

my biggest concern from last season is that this team has absolutely no identity, tonight was no different, we didn't impose ourselves in any way we still looked like we make it up as we went along and came out on top because we have better players, benefit of the doubt for a couple more games

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Spent the 2nd half stood next to 2 Bristol city scouts, hard to tell who they watching, one of them made about 5 pages of notes the other was texting someone every 10 minutes, they were really impressed with hogan and absolutely slaughtered Richards, at one point both of them were joking about him and laughing out loud...

personally first game of the year it's hard to judge anything, Hutton was full on Scottish Cafu at times, hourihane had the stature of someone who was miles better than everyone else around him, I know he scored but I was disappointed that the game had gone by the time mckirdy came on we couldn't get him involved

my biggest concern from last season is that this team has absolutely no identity, tonight was no different, we didn't impose ourselves in any way we still looked like we make it up as we went along and came out on top because we have better players, benefit of the doubt for a couple more games

They weren't the only ones :)

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Sometimes he just needs a good shake up, then he settles down again.

To an extent... still a bit patchy though.

• Like 2

Hahaha! I love those Toner puns so much I might have to print them out!

Although his performance in this match was decent, I hope it's not just papering over the cracks!

He seemed to get the Word from the bench and follow instruction well, impressive for a lad born around '97!

I bet Kevin has HP sauce on his bacon sandwiches!

Good to see him doing well for himself as a professional footballer, his old man is still hauling the family cart over the ridge at the entrance of their farm every night!

Spoiler

Print is something you do with a printer, where a Toner cartridge lives. They use paper. Word '97 was a popular Windows program that made use of the printing function. HP, short for Hewlett-Packard, are a popular producer of printers.

Â