NFL 2017 Draft Topic

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

nice

how many £25 bets haven't come off though ?

Last night ? none . I got 4 out of 4 .

Mahomes to go top 15 @ 2/1 £25

Trubisky to go 2nd @12/1 £25

Thomas to go 3rd @ 4/1  £25

Fournette to go 4th @ 5/4 £25

I lose bets sometimes obviously , but last night was so obvious it was a license to print money .  I laid out £100 and got back £575. 

Displaying Screenshot_2017-04-28-14-20-43.png

Displaying Screenshot_2017-04-28-14-21-06.png

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 1

That's my history for the last 2 weeks. 

As you can see I put £100 in this morning and then withdrew £500 a few hours later.  ( I left the £75 in for the weekends footy, boxing and horses)

Displaying Screenshot_2017-04-28-14-12-00.png

Just read there that the Seahawks have 6 (SIX!!) picks in the second and third round. No other team has more than 3. So they hold the cards today!!

Steve Smith just totally roasted Charley Casserly on the set for the mishandling of David Carr. :lol: He will be a entertaining analyst, and will stomp on peoples toes

Solid DE and our slot reciever picked. Both look very good. The CB we took looks like a reach and a project. A converted WR. We'll see I guess

Edited by Tegis

On 29/04/2017 at 09:16, Brumerican said:

C-Mac and Samuel :o

I'm putting a few bob on Panthers for the SB I think . 

Last year was such a false showing from us. Finally getting Cam some weapons. So excited by McCaffrey! 

2 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Last year was such a false showing from us. Finally getting Cam some weapons. So excited by McCaffrey! 

Corn Elder is a great late pick too.  Cam doesn't have to run the ball as much now so 28/1 looks like a monster price IMO.

• Like 1

I still can't believe we got Dede Westbrook in the 4th . He's a Heisman finalist as well as...

There are character concerns but my word that is an absolute steal.

I feel relatively happy with the Browns draft.

Myles Garrett and Jabrill Peppers will both have big roles to play for us immediately and apparently they were the two players Gregg Williams wanted from the draft, so it's good that we could get them both.

We've released Barnidge, so Njoku will probably see a lot of the field early too. I'm not sure how necessary it was for us to trade back into the first round to get him, but after O.J. Howard he was apparently the next best ranked TE in the draft and he's only 20, so that fifth-year option could come in handy down the line.

I wanted Chidobe Awuzie and/or Obi Melifonwu from this draft in an ideal world, and I still feel like we have needs in the secondary. DeShone Kizer was my favourite QB in this draft, however, so I can't complain really.

Time will tell if Trubisky was worth what the Bears gave up to get him. Even if they didn't need the trade up they won't care if he starts for them for the next 10 years I suppose. 49ers had an incredible draft really.

Â