Ticket Info

andykeenan

Sky Bet Championship
Saturday March 4
Kick-off: 3pm
The AESSEAL New York Stadium
Allocation: 2,600 tickets
Prices: £23 (adults), £13 (disabled adult, O60, U22, full-time student, armed forces), £8 (U18), £6 (U13)17 
Monday February 6 from 5pm online/Tuesday February 7 phone or in person: On sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders who have purchased tickets for 13+ away league matches this term
Tuesday February 7 from 5pm online/Wednesday February 8 phone or in person: On sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders who have purchased tickets for 11+ away league matches this term
Tuesday February 7 from 3pm online: Lions Club chairmen can call to secure their allocation
Wednesday February 8 from 5pm online/Thursday February 9 phone or in person: On sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders who have purchased tickets for 9+ away league matches this term
Thursday February 9 from 5pm online/Friday February 10 phone or in person: On sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders who have purchased tickets for 7+ away league matches this term
Wednesday February 15 from 5pm online/Thursday February 16 phone or in person: On sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders who have purchased tickets for 5+ away league matches this term

28 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Is it? Seems pretty normal to me. It only has a 12,000 capacity. 

I know. Didn't word my post well. I meant in terms of my likelihood of getting a ticket I'm sad that there 'only' 2600 as I'm unlikely to be able to get one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/02/2017 at 15:12, rjw63 said:

There could be tickets for Rotterham instead...;)

Maybe not... 

http://mobile.themillers.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/rotherham-united-aston-villa-3600915.aspx

Restrictions have been placed on this fixture due to Aston Villa selling out and to stop away supporters purchasing tickets in the home areas of the ground. 

Edited by It's Your Round

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Shame really as I was going to take the plunge and get one. Hard as it would be to sit with the home fans, it's only ten minutes from my house. 

Any supporters who have not purchased tickets with us before will need to provide us with a recent utility bill and photographic ID before purchasing tickets. This can be done in person at the Red and White Shop or by emailing your documents to supporterservices@rotherhamunited.net
Read more at http://www.themillers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/rotherham-united-aston-villa-3600915.aspx#CPpPIftsPkkskO8R.99

2 hours ago, blandy said:

Yeah I read that part, it also mentions they might cross reference with the Villa data base too. So even if I can get away with being 'from Rotherham', it doesn't explain my Villa Park booking history. 

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

Yeah I read that part, it also mentions they might cross reference with the Villa data base too. So even if I can get away with being 'from Rotherham', it doesn't explain my Villa Park booking history. 

You might claim you go to university here or have family here that you visit or travel here for work or love the night life in Brum or take the risk given your location that they don't do a cross reference and see that you are a Villa man rather than a Miller man...:) 

Edited by John

6 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Maybe not... 

http://mobile.themillers.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/rotherham-united-aston-villa-3600915.aspx

Restrictions have been placed on this fixture due to Aston Villa selling out and to stop away supporters purchasing tickets in the home areas of the ground. 

I think my joke at the expense of the weekly spelling nightmare that is the football list by keenan went over your head a bit :)

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I think my joke at the expense of the weekly spelling nightmare that is the football list by keenan went over your head a bit :)

Ah I see what you did there now. That'll teach me to reply whilst pretending to work! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I bet they wouldn't. 

Worth a try if you're close enough. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

That would be an offence under the DPA. Personal information must only be used for the purpose(s) for which it was gathered. I've never consented to Villa sharing my information with other companies for the purposes of identifying me as an existing customer.

• Like 2

Â