Forest protest pre game

Dodgyknees

3 hours ago, One For The Road said:

We have suffered enough without joining other clubs' protests. I wish them luck but it's nothing to do with us. 

I think you should speak for yourself and let others make up their own minds.

1 minute ago, One For The Road said:

I am speaking for myself. I don't believe it is anything to do with us. I didnt know I always had to stipulate that I am speaking for myself?

In English, one usually uses "I" when referring to oneself, not "we". Unless you are the monarch. Or Thatcher.

:)

• Like 3

Just now, limpid said:

In English, one usually uses "I" when referring to oneself, not "we". Unless you are the monarch. Or Thatcher.

:)

Ok

I meant we as in our clubs fans. I meant to say that it was my own personal view that we should stay out of it but that doesn't mean I don't agree with people who see it differently. There is a definite case for camaraderie in football, especially amongst fans going through a similar dilemma. 

I just feel we have our own problems. That's all I meant.

• Like 1

On 01/02/2017 at 21:47, One For The Road said:

Ok

I meant we as in our clubs fans. I meant to say that it was my own personal view that we should stay out of it but that doesn't mean I don't agree with people who see it differently. There is a definite case for camaraderie in football, especially amongst fans going through a similar dilemma. 

I just feel we have our own problems. That's all I meant.

I helped manage the social media for our protests, we had a LOT of support from other clubs - Forest in particular.

• Like 4

On 01/02/2017 at 07:50, Demitri_C said:

If I was going I'd support it. Have a soft spot for forest.  

Good luck guys

Me to, I supported them for 24hrs when we got relegated in 87 season :D

Hope Forest get back on their feet soon and I too would be supporting this if I were there.

I'm from Nottinghamshire and my Grandad and a few others in my family were big Forest fans, so I've always wanted them to do well.  My first shirt was a Forest one :ph34r: before I properly got into football and was converted to the claret and blue during primary school.

At the end of the day, despite rivalries, football clubs are communities and in my opinion no-one should stand by while an owner destroys one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, limpid said:

Amongst others, Forest did.

Which of your protests lacked support?

I didn't know Forest did, very noble of them, so I guess by that we are obliged to help.

sorry, I am not sure what you mean in bold.

Â