AVFC fan Loyalty Scheme Survey

V01

The OS is running a survey about the loyalty scheme, to give your views to the club with regards to what they should focus on click the link below.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2016/11/11/fan-survey

Villa are aiming to improve and develop our approach to fan loyalty – with direction and advice from you, our supporters. 

done

hopefully they'll scrap or improve villa cash, think the club need to realise that a lot of their incentives and rewards seem to be based around me as a ST holder bringing more people with me to VP on a saturday but thats not necessarily what a lot of us are doing, we're in groups or lions clubs and going to home and away games in a little villa community bubble

the other reward they sometimes do is free official travel from VP to away games, i dont know anyone that wants that

9 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

AVTV and the youtube channel please. 

The latter IMO

avtv is shite, unless the club can go whole hog and start putting really good content on there like highlights when a game finishes, live stuff etc

if it's interviews and fun stuff just stick it on YouTube and hope some of it goes viral

VillaCash is rubbish, you get early access to away tickets but it seems like you can only get VillaCash if you are a STA holder anyway... thereby meaning you could get even earlier access to away tickets. I'd pay to join a loyalty scheme which would get you earlier access to away tickets. Living away from Birmingham means home games involve similar travel to aways.

5 hours ago, chappy said:

VillaCash is rubbish, you get early access to away tickets but it seems like you can only get VillaCash if you are a STA holder anyway... thereby meaning you could get even earlier access to away tickets. I'd pay to join a loyalty scheme which would get you earlier access to away tickets. Living away from Birmingham means home games involve similar travel to aways.

You can join villa cash as a stand alone for £20.

• Like 1

They should have a membership scheme similar to Barca where you pay an annual fee which gives you options on tickets, merchandise and so on.  Would be nice to make your kids members from birth and so on. To attend matches kids 10 and under should be free with a paying adult. 11-16 £5 with paying adult as they are the future of the club.  We need to get them young and keep them for life.  Easy for my age group as we won the League and European Cup when we were nippers.  These days they really need to make the kids feel part of something.

31 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

They should have a membership scheme similar to Barca where you pay an annual fee which gives you options on tickets, merchandise and so on. 

It's called a season ticket? ;)

I'm being slightly facetious of course, but I'm not sure what purpose this would serve? The only thing there is a rush on is away tickets and on the very rare occasion they make it beyond ST holders we do have Villa Cash, which is kind of the same thing as what I think you're suggesting?

And the JVlife, both my boys are JV life members. 25 quid and in with a shout for mascot (eldest did 2 seasons ago) the odd freebie, quarterly mag, xmas and birthday cards and some home game tickets for £1.

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

It's called a season ticket? ;)

I'm being slightly facetious of course, but I'm not sure what purpose this would serve? The only thing there is a rush on is away tickets and on the very rare occasion they make it beyond ST holders we do have Villa Cash, which is kind of the same thing as what I think you're suggesting?

I have Villa Cash, I have had season tickets.  I have a 13 month old boy JV life is great when he gets older.  I just like the Barca idea of being a member of the club.  

Remember not every fan lives in the U.K. so season tickets and Villa Cash are pointless.  However I believe being a member of the club for a nominal annual fee that would give you access to AVTV or whatever is to replace it.  Enable you to have input on things like kit design.  Give you discount on merchandise purchased direct from the club.  Give the club an idea of its target market.  Stop away fans buying tickets in our end (not that it happens this season) No lying on age to get cheaper tickets.  its a marketing persons dream.  It would also be easier on administration of one scheme for all.  No need for paper tickets matches can be loaded onto the card. 

I know Barca is different as they get to Vote in elections but Dr Tony is a forward thinking guy and we need to think globally.

• Like 1

Â