FA Cup Final 2016

One For The Road

Well didn't expect United to win that in normal play. It's them in finals isn't it?

Still once the dust settles.....Man. United not in the champions league and a million miles from challenging for the league. Louis Van Gaal's army!

That was shite. Palace offered nothing and although no football fan should want yewunited to win anything,ever, they were the only side who actually attacked today. Plus Pardew is a massive word removed and Palace fans are a bit annoying so it is just about the right result.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I feel bad for Palace, Clattenburg is an idiot.

End of the day they still scored to take the lead and couldn't hang on.

And he sent off a Man. United player and again they couldn't capitalise.

Bit different to Dowd bottling sending off Vidic which meant we'd have played 10 men for 85 minutes as opposed to the 15 minutes Palace had. 

11 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Munich Dortmund gone to penalties.

Didn't watch it but hardly seems like a classic.

Hope Dortmund can win it....they deserve something out of this season after all their good play.

Fack Football.

The Scottish cup final for me has to go down as one of the great matches/occasions that make being a fan of football worthwhile. I've always had a soft spot for Hibs and would have had huge empathy for their plight in cup finals up until now. Although the defending in the game was abysmal it was still a cracking game of football with the right result at the end of it. The pitch invasion would have been grand if not for a few idiots and the rendition of Sunshine on Leith was special (a far better football anthem than YNWA and can't be picked up by every second mickey mouse club).

I'm still in a good mood after it and I'm usually very miserable.

• Like 1

Â