FA Cup Final 2016

One For The Road

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

What happened before the match? I tuned in at 17:45 because **** sitting through the prematch bullshit.

Prematch entertainment ran 5 minutes late 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Can't wait to see Rooney in an England shirt in the summer :wacko:

With Rooney at his best, and Wilshere running around like a guy who hasn't played in a year, things look good for a group stage exit.

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

With Rooney at his best, and Wilshere running around like a guy who hasn't played in a year, things look good for a group stage exit.

Problem is, Rooney thinks he's better than he actually is these days.

2 minutes ago, gharperr said:

I know media love-in is always sickening...but fair play to this rashford lad. Doesn't look out of place at all

He looks like a completely raw striker doesn't he.  Just wants to run with the ball, shoot and score.

Like Rooney at Euro 2004

1 minute ago, Genie said:

He looks like a completely raw striker doesn't he.  Just wants to run with the ball, shoot and score.

Like Rooney at Euro 2004

Did you not see that lovely cross for Martial just now?

Rooney is playing the Gerrard role of shooting for glory from 40 yards today, not Rashford. 

• Like 1

It's amazing to think this time last year....we were still somehow 0-0 at this stage of the game, not sure a United goal will open the floodgates as Palace are well in this and are getting the ball to the forward players quite well now.

I just wonder...Adebayor with his presence instead of Wickham.

Â