Pre-Match Thread

rjw63

15 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The funny thing is if you read his posts you'd realise that that's not what he's saying at all :crylaugh:

The only thing laughable is the team again. he clearly prefers then to the alternatives. So why wouldn't he be pleased? this way he doesn't have to worry about those playing 

I think Black has accepted the worst line up challenge and could potentially win it before the season is over.

what Vertout, Gil, Green, Lyden, Grealish, Gestede and Traore have done to him not to get picked over that shower of shit is beyond me

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

I think Black has accepted the worst line up challenge and could potentially win it before the season is over.

what Vertout, Gil, Green, Lyden, Grealish, Gestede and Traore have done to him not to get picked over that shower of shit is beyond me

We have another club record to beat. Longest streak of losses at home. You wouldn't want to spoil that now would you?

(don't shoot me).  I hope these players lose, and lose badly.  They have been a shower of shite all season and for them to suddenly start playing well will be like a fresh lemon squeezed into the eye. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squirdle said:

I spy more humiliation on the horizon. 0-5 anyone? 

Southampton have been terrible away, especially in terms of goals. I think we can help them sort that out.

More food for thought on the line-up...

Imagine that you play for Southampton, or you're Koeman looking at that side. Where's the element of surprise? uncertainty? You know that this group of players or something that looks very similar to it has lost pretty much every game this season. What do you worry about? I'd look at that side and know exactly where and how to hit them, you have videos and videos of the same players making mistakes all season. Southampton could have planned for this game for months.

• Like 2