England squad Germany & Holland Friendlies

andykeenan

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

all the headlines today are about jack wilshere FFS

suggests woy has said something along the lines of he might still pick him even if he doesnt kick a ball for arsenal this season

and they wonder why people couldnt give a shit about england anymore

yesterday Ray Wilkins(I know) did his best combined team of 96 and 2016 and he had Wilshire in his midfield

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

all the headlines today are about jack wilshere FFS

suggests woy has said something along the lines of he might still pick him even if he doesnt kick a ball for arsenal this season

and they wonder why people couldnt give a shit about england anymore

Due to people getting angry about a noncommittal, diplomatic answer in a press conference?

I might be in the minority but I don't mind International games. I have long ago accepted that England are very unlikely to win anything as we are just not that good when you compare us to Germany or Spain, so the disappointment in major tournaments is never a big deal. Plus at the moment, it means a week off from being annoyed/depressed/angry about the Villa which is a nice.

20 hours ago, NeilS said:

I might be in the minority but I don't mind International games.

Me too. I love them.

It certainly doesn't fit in with the normal view on here though!

• Like 1

Is this the first time the traditional of easter weekend football has been broken by having internationals. We awalys used to have two Premier League matches over easter.

no just checked its net run rate before head to head

Edited by PaulC

12 hours ago, PaulC said:

No need to worry now! England looking really good! No better finisher in the game than Buttler I think we can win this tournament.

Buttler is the new Van Nistelrooy?