• Colts
    • Ravens
    • Jets
    • Giants
    • Dolphins
    • Jaguars
    • Saints
    • Other

We're in a good spot. Hoping someone likes a QB so much that they trade up and jump ahead of the Broncos for him.

**** knows who we're drafting. Guess I'd like a corner/safety/d-lineman.

The Brown's are talking about trading away their #8 pick. If they do they stand a good chance of drafting 10-12 new starting players in the next couple of drafts. That should get them a winning team. I wonder how they will screw it up? 

Smokescreens are abound, but I've read a few articles/tweets suggesting that Floyd could be a target for the Jaguars at number 5. I hope not, I've talked myself into really wanting him now. :lol:

If the Gmen yet another offensive lineman, I'm gonna kill myself. Can't go there in the first round again. 2nd, yeah, sure.

I think Richburg might be the best centre in the league, and Pugh is an excellent guard. Flowers struggled massively in his first season,  but tackles usually do in their first season. He's got all the tools to be great, so long as he fixes his technique. He's only really young though and has time to improve.

I think there's an argument to be made for drafting another tackle. I think the distinction between the two is getting less noticeable to be honest. Everyone knows that typically the left tackle has more importance in an offence, mainly because he's usually protecting the blind side of the quarterback. But I think that right tackle is becoming just as important, and all you need to do is look at the players who rush off that edge to realise why. JJ Watt, Von Miller, Khalil Mack are just a few examples, so I don't think it's as sensible for teams to neglect that spot as much on the line any more. 

I just don't like drafting one this year. The Giants need defence, and Reese hasn't drafted a defensive player in five or six years now.

Edited by abdomlahor

28 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Our pick got a thumbs up on Espn. I'm just glad we didn't go with a boring OL pick

You never really know how these guys will turn out until they have been thrown into it . What feels like a reach now may end up a steal . 

• Like 1

Not top of the needs but seeing as our pass rush was blowing out of its arse by the fourth quarter it makes sense. Gettleman did say Butler was the 17th ranked player on our board so good value from our POV.

Also, lol @ Tunsil

17 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Seahawks trade down again...

sigh

Last time we did this dance you took Earl Thomas with "our" pick. (granted, that was a 1st rounder) Stars align and all that.

So, Lynch in the first is a reach but not an expensive one. Only cost a 3rd pick.(98) We need a QB (for next year) and he would not last to our original 31st pick with Dallas looking to get him, and Chiefs immediately trading down once he went.