• Ravens
    • Jets
    • Giants
    • Dolphins
    • Jaguars
    • Saints
    • Other

18 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

You still hunting for a QB or just going to go with what you have?

With that contract I assume the plan is all in on Lynch and his 5 year rookie deal. Nothing else is affordable other than cheap (see Sanchez) journeymen.

A week after announcing a review of the officers' actions stemming from a pond accident that occurred over the July 4th holiday weekend, Jacksonville Sheriff Mike Williams issued a citation to Jaguars running back Denard Robinson for careless driving.

"The decision to have a citation issued for careless driving was made by the Sheriff after his review of the reports," a spokeswoman said, per the Florida Times-Union. "Mr. Robinson should have been issued a citation that night, because he lost control of his vehicle."

On July 3, Robinson was found asleep at the wheel after driving his car into a retention pond in Jacksonville around 4:20 a.m. A female passenger was also found asleep inside the vehicle. Robinson apparently did not hit the brakes as he drove the car into the pond. He attempted to open the driver's side door three times before being convinced by officers to remove his seat belt and exit through the passenger's side.

"I was able to wake the driver but had to turn the vehicle off and remove his seat belt," the accident report said. "The driver thought he was on the road and did not want to exit the vehicle. I had to tell the driver multiple times the car was in a pond and was sinking."

The police report stated that an officer then screened Robinson for possible impairment and found that he was not impaired. It is unclear how that conclusion was reached, and the review of the officers' actions in the case is still ongoing.

Former first round Jags pick Eugene "Legalize it" Monroe retires from Baltimore.

Also I have been watching some vids of this seasons draft class and I'd be very worried about this guy playing next to Reggie Nelson in the AFC West.

Just look at how hard he hits! 

Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell is facing a four-game suspension for missing several drug tests, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Friday, per sources informed of his situation.