Electronic Entertainment Expo 2015

hogso

I'm unconvinced by its implementation. I want to see that shit working and properly supported, not drip feeding us handfuls of titles at a snail's pace (or merely bundled with next gen sequels) that fail to emulate the titles 100%.

So far, the MS conference isn't setting me on fire as much.

It's not emulation, it's native

How can it not be a form of emulation?

As far as I'm aware, the Xbone doesn't include 360 hardware to run that stuff. MS said that devs don't need to do anything apart from submit their games for inclusion. I can't see MS doing ports for free and they haven't mentioned streaming. The only conclusion is that they're utilising a form of emulation on the executable unless I'm missing something here?

Spencer specifically said it's native, and he knows a bit about hardware

hoping for another star wars game, that 1313 game looked awesome

There's another one being developed 

id love to see a summary of every year's e3 fifa bit, because im pretty sure they say the exact same stuff every year. all those improvements they're making, creating the "best balance ever". every. single. year.

this really is the worst presentation i think ive ever seen

Authenticity my bollox... female keepers can't dive that far

id love to see a summary of every year's e3 fifa bit, because im pretty sure they say the exact same stuff every year. all those improvements they're making, creating the "best balance ever". every. single. year.

this really is the worst presentation i think ive ever seen

Authenticity my bollox... female keepers can't dive that far

Yup, it is the same every year.

All the cinematic clips they show are useless too. I'd rather they showed real game play, and talked about what actual changes they are making to the game, rather than just give a generic list of improvements. 

Edited by PieFacE

They sent me my gears beta code already. Speedy service

I'm very jealous,  I'm gonna have to start saving up for an Xbox1 now as a remaster of Gow1 and 2 were what I was hoping for.  Any word on wether the servers are player hosted or dedicated severs? 

this year they have said "we listened to you" enough times to last 30 E3s

the sports stuff is slow and boring

the 1st mirrors edge did nothing for me, they have better franchises to bring back, still no next gen dead space, no medal of honour, no command & conquer, no SSX, nothing on crysis, 

EA's conferences are always shit. The company relies on consistent franchises which don't change which means the conference is the same every year. Occasionally they have a single title to add a little interest bit at the end of the day there's always the EA Sports identikit half hour, NFS, the latest Battlefield rerun...

Yawn.

Â