Electronic Entertainment Expo 2015

hogso

it looks like a prime candidate for a graphical downgrade scandal when it launches.

Guerrilla make very pretty games, so I wouldn't be so sure

No mans sky looks good and i love space games, but i can't see the point in it. Is it just a massive Elite: Dangerous? If the whole point of it is to jump from planet to planet and harvest materials for money to buy new ships, then i can see it getting boring.

the point is to get to the centre of the galaxy, if you want to play it in a way that has a point

otherwise, the point is to play the game to play the game

it looks like a prime candidate for a graphical downgrade scandal when it launches.

Killzone is possibly one of the most infamous E3 bullshots trailers to have ever occurred. Guerrilla have dirty hands when it comes to over promising on reveal visuals.

Killzone is possibly one of the most infamous E3 bullshots trailers to have ever occurred. Guerrilla have dirty hands when it comes to over promising on reveal visuals.

Shadow Fall remains one of the best looking games ever made?

Yeah the lighting effects on shadow fall are insane

Want more details on the playstation vue, the single channel subscription and what fox soccer plus is, I've got a yank psn account, if they show multi screen and all prem games on a Saturday that's a huge thing for me

I'm a terrible gamer. There's not a single thing in the Sony conference i'm remotely interested in. Pretty much all I have been interested in is Halo, Fifa, Unravel and the Pirate game looked interesting. Other than that... I really don't care. 

• Like 1

OMG it's spelt Shenmue you nube!

You know how villa players magically become amazing when they aren't in the squad and/or leave the team? It's a bit like that.

• Like 2

OMG it's spelt Shenmue you nube!

You know how villa players magically become amazing when they aren't in the squad and/or leave the team? It's a bit like that.

hahaha, oh cool. I remember playing some of the older Shenmue games and did'nt think they were amazing then.... 

Wow, looking on NeoGAF it seems the Shemnue news is the biggest thing ever.... why?

You answered your own question.  It's NeoGAF.  I think it's genuinely one of the best places on the internet to find out about gaming news, the first post on individual game megathreads are incredible and for E3 TLDR stuff it really can't be beaten but it does attract a hell of a lot of crazy people too. 

• Like 1

Wow, looking on NeoGAF it seems the Shemnue news is the biggest thing ever.... why?

The series has had a weirdly devout fanbase ever since Sega ran out of money to make more Shenmue. I've never understood it myself either.

• Like 1

360 backwards compatibility has been confirmed, as expected, as a software emulator.

Impressive for sure.

Futhermore...

http://www.zdnet.com/article/emulation-is-key-to-microsofts-xbox-backward-compatibility-story/

There was a bit more information on that Xbox.com site about backwards compatability, which now seems to have been removed. In a now-absent "Trending Questions" section, Microsoft acknowledge it was a new emulator that makes this work.

It really couldn't have been anything else. Pretty shifty of them to throw around langauge  to obfuscate that. I wonder what Phil Spencer's definition of "native" is to justify that.

Edited by Sie
  • Like 1

Â