Goal of the season

Farlz

I went with Delph's winner in the semifinal, but it was a very hard choice. Remember when we had to cancel our Goal of the Month competition in October (and then again in January, I think, or February)? I'm pleased we managed to find 10 to choose from in the end!

4,10,2 for me.

There are some pretty average goals in there to be fair, which probably says something about our season.

Just out of interest, what's the Lambert/Sherwood ratio on those? 

4 under Lambert, 6 under Sherwood. How Clark/Sanchez is in there I don't know, should easily be replaced by Benteke's goal v Liverpool in final, that was a good move.

Seems they don't rate a good header either. Benteke's v Southampton, Everton & Sunderland were all great crosses and bullet headers. Love them goals.

Gil wins best goal on the eye.

Benteke v Utd is just as good for different reasons.

Delph vs Liverpool really was a brilliant goal

surprised BEnteke 2nd vs QPR wasnt nominated when he sent keeper the wrong way, also Okore for the fact we finally scored a goal again 

4,10,2 for me.

There are some pretty average goals in there to be fair, which probably says something about our season.

Just out of interest, what's the Lambert/Sherwood ratio on those? 

4 under Lambert, 6 under Sherwood. How Clark/Sanchez is in there I don't know, should easily be replaced by Benteke's goal v Liverpool in final, that was a good move.

Seems they don't rate a good header either. Benteke's v Southampton, Everton & Sunderland were all great crosses and bullet headers. Love them goals.

Gil wins best goal on the eye.

Benteke v Utd is just as good for different reasons.

Thought Benteke's header against Spurs was better than the ones mentioned (Southampton aside, perhaps).

Gil's strike is the best goal by some distance.

The commentary on that Clark goal is hilarious, as soon as the ball goes in he just starts talking like he's learning to read.

Cia-ran-clark-scores for-ward-from-the-back.

As for the goals, we may not have scored many this year but we certainly scored some good ones.

Favourite is probably benteke v utd, just because of how he sold half of the utd defence with one feint.

Edited by jjaacckk91

I think Benteke's overhead kick vs. Norwich won last year. Lowton's screamer vs. Stoke the year before.

I can't believe that Lowton goal is almost 3 seasons ago  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  feels like yesterday 

Possibly because it was two seasons ago . . . ? ;)  

• Like 1

I went with Delph's winner in the semifinal, but it was a very hard choice. Remember when we had to cancel our Goal of the Month competition in October (and then again in January, I think, or February)? I'm pleased we managed to find 10 to choose from in the end!

I liked the Delph goal very much too, it was such wonderful teamwork. Good choice!

Gil. It was one of the best goals I've seen in a long time

You should watch more Championship football then. Against Championship defences those goals are scored all the time. Those goals and better. 

What an odd thing to say. You think any goalkeeper could have saved that strike?

Besides Bournemouth came top and will be playing in the Prem next season.

Â