Goal of the season

Farlz

Surprised Delph v WBA didn't get in. Great run by Zog and a great finish by Fab.

Also like Benteke's second v QPR. Great break and a class finish. Most strikers would've panicked in the situation but he was calmness personified

Edited by benireduk

I'll take a little bit of a different route and pick number 7: Benteke's freekick versus QPR. Not only was it a perfect strike, it was also a huge goal at a very difficult time. One of our turnaround goals.

Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 1

I will be voting for Gil's, not just because it was pure class, but also in some vague hope it will remind him the fans haven't forgotten about him as I think if he pushed for a move in the summer he would get one. Big big fan.

Edit: Also, I think Sanchez's inclusion shows how poor we were for the majority of this season

Edited by myko

top three in this order

1) Gil vs Bournemouth - brilliant solo effort

2) Cleverley vs Everton - great sweeping counter attack and lovely pass and finish

3) Delph vs Liverpool - brilliant team move that ****** up Stevie G's birthday!

This is also my top 3

Delph, Gil and Cleverley for me with Sinclair a close 4th.

I agree with dakid 007 above that the FA Cup winner will be likely to be the best goal of them all.

Who would have thought 3 months ago that we would have so many goals to choose from?

• Like 1

Â