Goal of the season

Farlz

top three in this order

1) Gil vs Bournemouth - brilliant solo effort

2) Cleverley vs Everton - great sweeping counter attack and lovely pass and finish

3) Delph vs Liverpool - brilliant team move that ****** up Stevie G's birthday!

Gil's for me, but it makes me sad watching it back when it appears he doesn't seem to be in Sherwood's plans. Really think it'd be a mistake to let him go if that is indeed what Tim is planning :(

Edited by Ginko

Delph for me. Great team goal from three players that have turned our season around. Also it being the winner in the semi final of the FA Cup, rather than against Bournemouth or a consolation v Man Utd.

Added to the fact that it's got a great pass to space, a really clever back heel, reverse pass, cut inside and a finish at the near post. 

Gil's goal was nice, but nothing special. Nothing you wouldn't see probably every weekend in the championship. Benteke's was great too. A close second.

Gil. It was one of the best goals I've seen in a long time

You should watch more Championship football then. Against Championship defences those goals are scored all the time. Those goals and better. 

One that sticks in my mind is Cleverley v Everton. Wonderful pass by Bacuna and Cleverley's finish was very good aswell. That would be my favourite although Gil and Benteke's were very good aswell, Benteke v Man. United will probably win I'd imagine.

Â