The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

On 16/07/2022 at 07:46, Jareth said:

Again - you don't understand the strength of the media to bring someone down - Johnson was not brought down by the media, he was brought down by his innnate ability to lie. Corbyn was the most villified political leader I have ever witnessed - every outlet went for him, apart from the Mirror. You should ask yourself why that was. 

For me being Jewish, it was down to Corbyn's near constant lack of the equality he claimed to stand for. He consistently showed me and the community around me that he had the judgement of a 4-year old when it came to issues surrounding perpetuating tropes against Jews (mural, not acting on clear AS bs from several high ups in the party), the long standing issues around Israel (meeting only with one side consistently like in 2010, commemorations of people who frankly were terrorists, taking money for hosting a show on Iranian prime time TV), then trying to repair said damage by going to the most extreme lefty Jewish community he could find in Jewdas who frankly have some of the most extreme opinions within our community.

Frankly I'm over the moon with getting rid of JC, a man with a moral compass so out of kink that I think only the current set of tory scum are worse. He's George Galloway level dangerous and blinkered.

That being said, I also think it's tone deaf to use a holocaust memorial site to show how 'serious' you are in a campaign video. I wish labour would just run things by some ordinary people before coming up with their next grand idea. Stay off the virtue signalling and just get on with being an effective opposition to the worst government ever. I think anyone regardless of race or religion would tell the labour PR team that that video wasn't a good idea with labour's checkered past on the issue.

Edited by magnkarl

2 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

CAPS to denote a response - not shouting

not acting on clear AS bs from several high ups in the party), DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THAT

the long standing issues around Israel (meeting only with one side consistently like in 2010, commemorations of people who frankly were terrorists, taking money for hosting a show on Iranian prime time TV), TELL ME MORE ABOUT ISRAEL's UPSTANDING BEHAVIOUR  

then trying to repair said damage by going to the most extreme lefty Jewish community he could find in Jewdas who frankly have some of the most extreme opinions within our community. SERIOUSLY THESE GUYS ARE EXTREME COMPARED WITH?

7 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I think you need to go read a bit about Jewdas. They're self-proclaimed 'radicals'. Corbyn could have gone to any of the non-radical communities to at least try to not be so blinkered, but he didn't.

Israel are idiots, I concur, so are the states around them who have attacked them consistently for 60+ years. Tell me more about Hamas' or Hezbollah's upstanding behaviour. Jeremy could have actually tried to engage with both sides, but he didn't. He consistently showed that he wouldn't. And when he wanted to try to seem like he was 'fraternising' with Jews he chose the most extreme left wing radicial Jewish group he could find. Probably because he didn't want to have to defend his good mate Chris Williamson in public.

By the way, it's most of the Western world's view that both Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorist organisations, it's not something the press made up to taint JC.

Edited by magnkarl

10 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

I think you need to go read a bit about Jewdas. They're self-proclaimed 'radicals'. Corbyn could have gone to any of the non-radical communities to at least try to not be so blinkered, but he didn't.

Israel are idiots, I concur, so are the states around them who have attacked them consistently for 60+ years. Tell me more about Hamas' or Hezbollah's upstanding behaviour. Jeremy could have actually tried to engage with both sides, but he didn't. He consistently showed that he wouldn't. And when he wanted to try to seem like he was 'fraternising' with Jews he chose the most extreme left wing radicial Jewish group he could find. Probably because he didn't want to have to defend his good mate Chris Williamson in public.

He didn't seek out any Jewish wing, they backed him up, and also all left wing Jews are extremists? Maybe you have a situation where there is a majority of right wingers? England certainly has. It's not a zero sum game to any observer, it's a rotten situation but to state both sides are in the wrong is not antisemitism - unless it somehow now is. The guy was taken down using antisemitism - and it absolutely damaged the credibility of the term in nearly half of the UK's eyes - all of the UK's cities voted Labour in 2019, Birmingham, Manchester, London and all the others -  because they could see the bullshit - is half of the UK antisemitic? 

Edited by Jareth

7 minutes ago, Jareth said:

...and also all left wing Jews are extremists?

You've invented that, it wasn't said in the post you are quoting

8 minutes ago, Jareth said:

...he chose the most extreme left wing radicial Jewish group he could find

There is what was said, it's substantially different to what you claimed it said

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

You've invented that, it wasn't said in the post you are quoting

There is what was said, it's substantially different to what you claimed it said

Weak mate - pedantic, semantic.

Just now, Jareth said:

Weak mate - pedantic, semantic.

No, what is weak is attempting to claim someone has said something they haven't

It's not pedantic because its substantially different and if you can't realise how important that is then you need to think again. RIght now what you did is either PFE or comprehension failure. Giving you the benefit of the doubt makes it the latter.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

No, what is weak is attempting to claim someone has said something they haven't

It's not pedantic because its substantially different and if you can't realise how important that is then you need to think again. RIght now what you did is either PFE or comprehension failure. Giving you the benefit of the doubt makes it the latter.

what is weak is attempting to claim someone has said something they haven't - This gets to the heart of the issue

It's not pedantic because its substantially different - Nope, it's not - it addresses the core accusation, it's a discussion on a topic

3 hours ago, a m ole said:

@lapal_fan pls confirm?

Yea, it is thought that the T-rex may have had vision better than eagles!

I suppose if you lay still in dense shrub, she'd naturally miss you, but her sense of smell was incredibly sensitive too. 

A really good and successful predator 🦖

• Thanks 2

On 16/07/2022 at 08:51, chrisp65 said:

When Newsnight is photoshopping fake Russian hats on one candidate and elsewhere on the BBC they develop a cartoon SuperSunak I’m not sure many of the public are going to cut through that and analyse the effect of the top 10 policies.

When Johnson can meet a Russian Spy without civil servants and ministerial aides present, and put that Russian Spy’s on in the House of Lords, but Corbyn has people trawling through 20 year old footage to see who was on the same stage as him at an event in 1996…

When Johnson can be dishing out abortion cash and trying to get journalists beaten up, but Corbyn can’t ‘like’ a mural…

When you think about it, the only chance Starmer has is for them to think he’s possibly one of them.

Absa-effing-lootley spot on. I'm just surprised why so many can't , or maybe don't want to, see this.  

On 16/07/2022 at 09:18, blandy said:

potentially in position to not get utterly thrashed in the next GE but to actually win it for the first time since about 2005.

To deliver tory-lite policies. Same shit, different tie. 

'Labour' party in name only.  For shame.

• Like 2

There was no 'fake Russian hat'. There was s backdrop created using a photo of Corbyn in a hat that he wore out and about a lot of the time. Fake news I'm afraid.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jon said:

To deliver tory-lite policies. Same shit, different tie. 

'Labour' party in name only.  For shame.

I'm afraid that's the world we live in at the moment Jon. Like you, I'd hope for some kind of complete sea change in how politics works, in who it works for and so on and in how people get elected and all the rest of it. It's crap beyond belief at the moment.

At the moment though we're faced with either the Tories or...Labour. I'd hope and like to think that if/once they get in, then Labour could then actually start making things better. But they have to get in first.

52 minutes ago, Risso said:

There was no 'fake Russian hat'. There was s backdrop created using a photo of Corbyn in a hat that he wore out and about a lot of the time. Fake news I'm afraid.

I agree the hat wasn't plonked on digitally but you'd be a tad naive to have looked at the design of that graphic and conclude it was entirely coincidental

3 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I agree the hat wasn't plonked on digitally but you'd be a tad naive to have looked at the design of that graphic and conclude it was entirely coincidental

If you're going to dress like a 1970s Polish shipworker, then don't be surprised if you get photographed looking like one. They'd used the same Kremlin backdrop for Gavin Williamson some time earlier.

Just now, Risso said:

If you're going to dress like a 1970s Polish shipworker, then don't be surprised if you get photographed looking like one. They'd used the same Kremlin backdrop for Gavin Williamson some time earlier.

_100485210_corbyn3.jpg

Yep - they really just put him on the same background - no attempt to distort the photo

Corbyn-composite-640x360.jpg

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

This was the photo they used, its been used many times by many media outlets

_100485129_corbyn2pa.jpg

The other images were of the Kremlin because you know, they were talking about the Salisbury poisonings by the Russian Secret Service and Corbyn's ludicrous response to that event

Here's the same backdrop with Gavin Williamson

DYgYJHKW0AEObpS.jpg

Just now, bickster said:

This was the photo they used, its been used many times by many media outlets

_100485129_corbyn2pa.jpg

The other images were of the Kremlin because you know, they were talking about the Salisbury poisonings by the Russian Secret Service and Corbyn's ludicrous response to that event

Here's the same backdrop with Gavin Williamson

DYgYJHKW0AEObpS.jpg

Have they recoloured GW red? 

6 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Have they recoloured GW red? 

Maybe Gavin Williamson wasn't parroting Putin at the time?

Maybe Gavin WIlliamson didn't have a Putin stooge as a Diector of Strategy and Communications?

Corbyn actually asked May if she'd agreed to Putin's request for a sample of the nerve agent so they could examine it :D

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

Maybe Gavin Williamson wasn't parroting Putin at the time?

Maybe Gavin WIlliamson didn't have a Putin stooge as a Diector of Strategy and Communications?

Corbyn actually asked May if she'd agreed to Putin's request for a sample of the nerve agent so they could examine it :D

Glad you agree they manipulated the image in order to defame the guy, because they did not like him - that's the entire point of this current debate. Fine to dislike someone but to state white is black in order to convey that dislike is quite dishonest. 

Â