January 2015 transfer window - confirmed transfers.

The_Rev

nastasic to schalke on loan with an option to buy

strange one, i thought he looked like a great prospect but this year he hasnt had a sniff, they've preferred mangala who has looked garbage and demichelis who probably only has this year left in him

Yep that's a steal, don't think he scores that many goals but he'll give them work rate playing off a main striker

It's hard to know what to trust though, the article I saw said that they'll sign lavezzi in jan and then Barkley for £60m in the summer, said it many times before, I'd **** love to be a football journo

Bony for 28m is insanity

We were talking similar figures for Benteke not so very long ago when he was the top goalscorer in a calendar year. 

Tim Vickery was on talksport earlier, whilst he said lavezzi is interested in Liverpool, he's 30 years old and doesn't look after himself off the pitch, so he doesn't have long left at the top and he will have no value soon.

Edited by Jimzk5

Ive never particularly rated Defoe, in he's prime he was ok, always seemed to score 2 goals per game for 4 games then not score for 8 games but really, at 32, is he worth £80k a week on a 3 and and half year deal?

Defoe's not scored more than 11 goals in a Premiership season since 2009/10. That's five years ago. Bet he cant believe Sunderland are paying him that wage fof the amount of time

Is he ever going to play?

Walker, Naughton, Dier and Chirches all played RB for Spurs this season, you getting rid of two of them then?

Yea, bad move for Yedlin. He should've come to Villa. More playing time surely than at Spurs.

Altidore has to be one of the all time Premier League failures

Â