Week 15: Iggles vs Dem Boys

maqroll

The defensive backs cost us that game. Twice (I think) on 3rd and long, that would have gone to a 4th there were penalties, which the Cowboys went on to score from.

Hopefully Foles is back for the next games too.

Edited by packoman

Jay Cutler is actually painful to watch, you can tell he's seen his bank balance and just doesn't give a shit any more.

The body language for a man that is (what the Bears perceive) to be a/their franchise quarterback is disgusting.

Edited by Milfner

I can understand it to an extent. The offensive line is horrific and he must be sick of the same shit every year. There was a play just now where the Saints rushed 4, Saints had 6 blockers and 3 Saints players got their pretty much untouched. It's criminal.

In the saints hands now  ... win the last 2 and the top the NFC South  ... with  possibly a home play off tie v the Cardinals 

4 home defeats on the Spin and 3 away victories on the spin  ... wonder what's changed to affect their home form so much

Johnny Football had only 4 successful completions (i.e. completed passes that were for enough yards to keep the Browns out of a down/distance hole). Other QBs with 4 successful completions last week: Jake Locker, Colt McCoy, Drew Stanton, and Ryan Fitzpatrick; all of those left games early due to injuries.

Since 1999, the list of QBs who've had starts with under 100 yards, 2+ interceptions, and an adjusted yards per attempt under 4:

Mike Glennon

Blaine Gabbert

Max Hall

Luke McCown

JaMarcus Russell

Henry Burris

David Carr

Quincy Carter

Brodie Croyle

Randy Fasani

Josh Freeman

Jeff Garcia

David Garrard

Mike Kafka

Kurt Kittner

Eli Manning

Cody Pickett

Akili Smith

Alex Smith

Anthony Wright

Not all of those are terrible QBs, but most of them...

Â