What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

15 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Probably the best version I've seen of this which ain't bad for a B side from the 90's. It's probably the only Noel song I ever wanted to hear knobhead sing.

Cracking version 

I've seen a few of the live Liam gigs on YouTube and Bonehead makes all the difference. Once he left, they lost that Oasis sound. 

Just now, Xela said:

Cracking version 

I've seen a few of the live Liam gigs on YouTube and Bonehead makes all the difference. Once he left, they lost that Oasis sound. 

Only Oasis member to do Unplugged twice. Underrated guitarist and sound fella too.

Just now, Brumerican said:

Shoot you down is a great tune from a faultless album.
I know the second album is a real divide but that was the point I stopped loving them. Actually that’s wrong, I didn’t stop loving them I stopped acknowledging anything new after One Love. Every single thing bsides, anything I loved. The change was too severe for me with The Second Coming, possibly with the exception of Ten Storey Lovesong.  The underlying thing with the Stone Roses was that gorgeous guitar, the anti Smiths with Marrs farting honking guitar shitting over everything, Squires guitar was a thing of beauty, I am not sure what happened, for me at least on that 2nd album. 

Just now, Brumerican said:

For me two of their best songs weren't on either album.

How can lyrics this dark be so uplifting FFS ?

Love Mersey Paradise. One of their very best. 

• Like 1

Â