What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Local Natives - Airplanes

Local Natives are fantastic. :thumb:

Ever heard Cavil At Rest? The name Local Natives used to go by, put out one very good album called "Orion Way" (which you'll also find an early version of "Sun Hands" on).

Local Natives - Airplanes

Local Natives are fantastic. :thumb:

Ever heard Cavil At Rest? The name Local Natives used to go by, put out one very good album called "Orion Way" (which you'll also find an early version of "Sun Hands" on).

Orly? I'll check it out. Would agree with you, they are brilliant. Wide Eyes is prob my favourite track off that album.

There's a song I posted the name of on the last page "Come Closer" which I really like, "Inhaler" is another I've heard off him, I need to look a bit deeper into that though.

Cage the Elephant - Aberdeen

(Incidentally from their new album out today, which Im yet to get into - it's a bit odd and I feel a bit cheated having purchased it on the back of "Shake me down". Seems like a clear case of false advertising where a band has released a song that they know will be popular in order to promote an album filled with material which sounds completely different. Much like Klaxons with Golden Skams)

Edit - it's ok though

Â