2015 Holiday Plans

Xela

Going to Berlin with 8 men, what to do?

as in what to do to break up the drinking or where to go and feel out of place because you havent got a gas mask on?

checkpoint charlie was pretty good, im sure topography of terror is the main war thing there but i didnt particularly enjoy it, id guess charlottenburg, the reichstag, the victory column, the various monuments dotted about wont interest you, and if you go in to the centre of town you'll see the wall, brandenburg gate, the reichstag etc its not like london with stuff everywhere, most of the main attractions are within a couple of square miles of each other

potzdamer platz had a couple of good bars and restaurants if you wanted a sensible drink and is a really nice part of the world

I wouldn't go to any of those countries where you can get life for having a trace of cannabis on your shoe etc would never be able to relax...what if you have too much to drink and mess-up one night? Life ruined.

Bucharest for me and probably Seville, the most beautiful city in Europe.

Edited by supernova26

Missus wants to go to Prague, for either a long weekend Fri-Mon (probably June) or a week (July), I'd like to go for the long weekend and then go somewhere and just completely relax somewhere for a week in July. Can you do Prague in 3.5 days? Any other opinions on it welcome.

Missus wants to go to Prague, for either a long weekend Fri-Mon (probably June) or a week (July), I'd like to go for the long weekend and then go somewhere and just completely relax somewhere for a week in July. Can you do Prague in 3.5 days? Any other opinions on it welcome.

You could see most of the sites in Prague in 2 days tbh. Perfect for a long weekend but a week would be to way long there. Really is a beautiful city though. My 2nd favourite city in Europe after Vienna. AVOID being there Friday and Saturday though if you can and choose another 3 nights! If it's a romantic getaway with your missus doubt you want to share the experience with endless pissed up 'Stags'.

Edited by donnie

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't go to any of those countries where you can get life for having a trace of cannabis on your shoe etc would never be able to relax...what if you have too much to drink and mess-up one night? Life ruined.

you just pay a bribe and be gone

Off to Florida in October with the missus and my two daughters and my brother is tagging along too as he's currently single and didn't have any holiday plans of his own. 

Staying just outside Kissimmee centre only about five miles from Disney.  Already paid for flights, villa and park tickets - just need to get saving about a grand to 1500 each for spends now (hoping to get some good bargains on trainers and clothes over there).

Â