Caption Competition

pacbuddies

As an aggravated keane sarcastically counts on his watch mocking the team for their lack of goals, paul lambert a desperate man asks the 4th official if he wants to play the last few minutes in a desperate attempt to prove to himself and the fans that he can make bold moves tactically in order to change a game. This was particularly pleasing to darren bent who was stitting anxiously on the edge of his car chair hoping not to be picked as he knew he would only add to growing pile of bile, embarassment and shambolic ineptitude that is Aston Villa Football Club.

Edited by powell91

As an aggravated keane sarcastically counts on his watching mocking the team for their lack of goals, paul lambert a desperate man asks the 4th official if he wants to play the last few minutes in a desperate attempt to prove to himself and the fans that he can make bold moves tactically in order to change a game. This was particularly pleasing to darren bent who was stitting anxiously on the edge of his car chair hoping not to be picked as he knew he would only add to growing pile of bile, embarassment and shambolic ineptitude that is Aston Villa Football Club.

Please, this is a caption competition. Only light hearted p**s takes allowed!  :D

• Like 1

As Darren Bent passes by on the 9:34 to Sheppard's Bush he gazes out of the Window and witnesses Paul Lambert and his Ginger sidekick trying to sell a clearly upset Roy Keane a new i Watch

• Like 1

Keane to fourth official "Are you seriously asking me how much time I would like adding on? I might be fecking tough but I'm not a fecking sadist".

Lambo joins in "Go on then, you heard the man! Tell the ref to blow that bloody whistle before ya get a backhander from me, you ginger tw*t!"

Edited by villarocker

See, this is a proper caption:

As Darren Bent passes by on the 9:34 to Sheppard's Bush he gazes out of the Window and witnesses Paul Lambert and his Ginger sidekick trying to sell a clearly upset Roy Keane a new i Watch

These aren't:

The 4th Offical says 'Sorry Mr Keane we can't take time off. You'll have to watch this shit like the rest of us for the full 90 minutes.'

Keane to fourth official "Are you seriously asking me how much time I would like adding on? I might be fecking tough but I'm not a fecking sadist".

Lambo joins in "Go on then, you heard the man! Tell the ref to blow that bloody whistle before ya get a backhander from me, you ginger tw*t!"

Must try harder

• Like 1

These aren't:

The 4th Offical says 'Sorry Mr Keane we can't take time off. You'll have to watch this shit like the rest of us for the full 90 minutes.'

Must try harder

Of course, but let's just play along as it lightens the mood.

As the voices faded to incoherent mumblings and the world drew in close around him, he turned white and stared into the distance, shocked, as he realised if Paul and Roy's hands were there, then whose hand was on his shoulder?

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

These aren't:

Must try harder

Com'on Stevo dazzle us with your wit then mate? We're waiting?

Â