Paul Lambert

limpid

The £10m or so spent on Kozak and Tonev would have been better spent on a creative midfielder.

Although I think Kozak would have had a decent season.

£10 mil?

£7m kozak and £2.5m for tonev that could rise to £3.25m depending on appearances

The £10m or so spent on Kozak and Tonev would have been better spent on a creative midfielder.

Although I think Kozak would have had a decent season.

£10 mil?

£7m kozak and £2.5m for tonev that could rise to £3.25m depending on appearances

I'm pretty sure that was 7m euros not pounds. 

I really like Paul Lambert. My head thinks he should go, my heart thinks he should stay. The results at the end of the season were nothing short of awful, but I just really really like the man. Such a shame things are ending this way.

I think he will go on to be a success at another club.

If he leaves he will follow in the same tradition as the rest of those managers who have left our club.

Simply not good enough and like most managers of limited ability has been found out at a bigger club.

This. Who has left Villa and done anything better- Taylor got the England job but that sadly didn't work out. Saunders, Big Ron, Little, Gregory, O'Leary, O'Neill, Houllier, TSM, The list is endless- I am suprised any manager takes us on, its a career killer.

I really like Paul Lambert. My head thinks he should go, my heart thinks he should stay. The results at the end of the season were nothing short of awful, but I just really really like the man. Such a shame things are ending this way.

I think he will go on to be a success at another club.

If he leaves he will follow in the same tradition as the rest of those managers who have left our club.

Simply not good enough and like most managers of limited ability has been found out at a bigger club.

This. Who has left Villa and done anything better- Taylor got the England job but that sadly didn't work out. Saunders, Big Ron, Little, Gregory, O'Leary, O'Neill, Houllier, TSM, The list is endless- I am suprised any manager takes us on, its a career killer.

This. Career killer.

Sadly we need a manager who may benefit from us as a stepping stone for himself.

At least it would mean we'd been successful again, if only for a little while.

Â